Drugged

Eniya's P.O.V

I was in my room. We had just came back from school. I'm now 17. I sat at my desk drinking my favorite drink in the world. Arizona Sweet Tea. And watching Netflix on my laptop. I was watching a sad romantic movie call Waiting For Forever. Till my phone vibrated. I picked it up to see it was from Dylan.

'Hey. I have these tickets and I was wondering would you like to go with me?'

'Tickets to where?'

I replied as Angel burst through my room.

"Me and Cortez are going to Disney World!! Your coming also. And so is Dylan!!"

She screamed while Cortez scooped her up and she giggled. I could tell where this is going and I don't want to hear that. I got up and grabbed my laptop and headed outside with my headphones and cell phone. I sat in the front yard sitting under a tree and still watching a movie. My phone vibrated again.

'Disney World. Where are you? I want to talk to you in person.'

'No. I'm no where you want to know.'

I sent as the movie credits roamed the screen. I exited out and clicked another movie. Till another shadow casted over mine. I turned around to see Dylan staring down at me.

"Sad movie huh?"

He said as I sniffed my nose from which I had been crying from the movie earlier. He sat down next to me and moved my hair out of my face.

"Eniya. I really want you back."

He breathed out to me. I licked my lips as I shut my computer and got up. He got up also and held me at my waist.

"I miss holding you. I miss kissing you. I miss you. I miss everything about you. Can we please try again?"

I sighed at his words. Trying to be hard to get is hard work. Like every time I see him I get mad and sad. But I still have to keep strong. I nodded at him and he smiled. He hugged me and twirled me around as I laughed holding my long cardigan sweater from slipping off my shoulder.

"When do we leave?"

"Since the school is closing for exceptions. Ill say Wednesday and were coming back next Wednesday."

He said as I laid my head against his chest. Listening to his heart beat. The beautiful sound of life.

++++Tuesday at school+++

Angel's P.O.V

We have to get out early. Like take all our belongings home then back after exception. The bell just rung and Cortez was driving me home. He still hasn't fixed my car from the scratch. Stupid boy.

"You got your clothes together? We're thinking about leaving tonight."

He said. I nodded as he parked the car to my house. I went up the stairs and took my 2 suitcases and brought them down the stairs, one was white with Iron Man written on it and the other one was pure white with my name in cursive with diamonds. Eniya got her 2 suitcases together. One with Batman on it. The other with Harley Quinn. She loves Batman. I walked away to go eat the pizza she brought. It was hers but she used my money so it's technically mine. All I heard was a thump and saw 2 suitcases down the stairs.

"The fuck are you doing?!"

I said to Eniya. She just pushed her cases down the stairs.

"I put my shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs! I don't care!! I love it!!"

She scream sung. I laughed at her for being to stupid. She came down the stairs with her blue doll shirt and and black skinny jeans and her long cardigan sweater with her beanie, I wore the same thing as her. I laughed at her cause she was trying to twerk. I joined her. She put on Im Sexy And I Know It and we began dancing around in clothes and no shoes. Just socks.