Hurting My Babe

Angel's P.O.V

"Get me some candy!"

"No. You had a whole bag of caramel and 3 spicy pickles."

Cortez spoke. I hit him in the shoulder and he groaned at me and grabbed my arms. I kinda like that side of him. But it kind of hurt.

"Your being bad."

He spoke as his minty breath swirled together with mine. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him as we were sitting down in our hotel room. He let go as I grabbed a shirt and shorts and my purse. When I opened the door. There was a boy there. And not just any boy. Corey.

Eniya's P.O.V

I wasn't in the mood at all for anything. I felt depressed. Very depressed. So I grabbed Dylan's laptop that he brought with us.

I opened it and noticed he changed his pass code from "DylBoi18". I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I got up with the laptop and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah."

"What's your passcode?"

I asked him. He turned the water off and opened the door for me to see a steamy and shirtless Dylan. Ever since we broke up he changed from shy and unbreakable. He was now outgoing and more nerdy. And a little dirty. I laughed at the thought of that and looked up and down his body as I bit my lip.

"What?"

"Passcode?"

"Eniyasbaby16"

He said laughing. I looked at him and typed it in as a picture of me sleeping in his shirt and with my old bear.

"When was this?"

"The night we made up."

I smiled and went and opened up google. A knock came on the door as I looked up. Dylan was getting ready for bed.

"I'll get it."

I stated pulling my night shorts on. As I passed Dylan, he smacked my butt making me gasp. I opened the door whilst biting my lip.

"Hi."

I looked up to see a girl. She looked like my age. Her white skin was peachy and her blonde hair flipped over her eye. I fixed my white v-neck and Oreo fuzzy shorts.

"Hi, do you need something?"

"I was looking for Eniya? From The Somebody's."

I smiled. Remembering that we took a brake on gigs and just decided to do YouTube videos.

"That's me."

I said, slanted on the door frame. The girl smiled and held out a picture with my face on it. I smiled knowing she wanted an autograph.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you on twitter. And in the video they made yesterday they said you were going to Florida. And I thought, what a nice chance to meet you."

"How old are you?"

"15. I just can't believe I got to meet you. It's funny because I-"

She stopped in mid-sentence as I looked over her shoulder at Angel. She was being grabbed by a boy. Corey? I think. I walked over there excusing myself. I hit him on the head as he let go of her and looked at me. He grabbed me as I forgot that I had just brought some pepper spray and I hooked it to my lil bracelet. I grabbed it and sprayed him as I heard a yell and Dylan and Cortez came out the room.