Someone Special

Angel's POV

I was running from Tez. I wanted to finish our game from yesterday. I ran into Kaden's room. She was still asleep. I heard Tez call my name. I hid in Kaden's closet. I heard Kaden yawn then get out of bed. She went into the bathroom. I saw her come back out and Cortez was sitting on her bed. They were talking.

"Where's your special girl?" She smiled.

"She's playing 'tag your it' and 'hide and seek'" He sighed.

"Oh ok."

"Help me get her, find her."

They left the room. I took my chance to go find another place to hide. I saw them looking around. Then I saw Tina and Juan go downstairs... I was going to follow them... I heard Cortez yell my name. He was running towards me. Once I turned around and was about to run he caught me.

"Haha I got you."

"Let me go."

"Let's go have some fun." He brought me in his room and locked the door.....

Kaden's POV

I saw Cortez catch Angel. My mom and dad had left the house. I heard the door bell ring. I went to get it. Derek.

"Hey."

"Hi. What are you doing here?"

"What I can't see my girlfriend?" He smiled, I laughed. We went into the kitchen to go get popsicles. Then we went upstairs into my room. "Let's watch a movie."

"Yea. What movie?"

"Wreck It Ralph." He said while putting the movie on.

"Ok." I nodded my head.

We got comfortable on my bed. We were about 10 minutes in the movie.

"Do you here that?" Derek asked me.

"Yea. What is it?" We turned the volume of the movie down. We listened closely. It was Angel and Cortez...

"Omg are they...?" I widened my eyes.

"Lol yea they're doing it." Derek was laughing so hard that he was on the floor.

"Angel & Cortez shut up." I yelled.. They know there's people in the house.

"You shut up." Angel yelled.

"Mind your own business." Cortez shouted. I rolled my eyes and turned the volume up. Derek was trying to stop laughing and smiling. I shook my head. Through out the movie I heard screaming, moaning, and so on.. Angel & Cortez... Nasty.

Eniya's POV

Mom told me that my favorite old teacher was coming today. It started raining hard. Angel was still at Cortez's house.. I wonder if she's ok.. Cortez must be handling her just fine, right? I put on something pretty. A summer dress that was pink with floral and pink and tan flats with my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs to see my mom and dad looking really sad.

"Mom... Dad are you guys ok?" They sighed.

"Come have a seat." My dad patted the seat next to him on the sofa.

"What's wrong?"

"Well.. We got a call from the hospital.... She didn't make it." My mom told me.

"She? Who?"

"She was on her way here. It was raining hard. She got into an accident. She didn't make it. Ms. Taylor is gone."

"What.. She can't be... Your lying." I started crying.