Twisted

Cortez's POV

"Cortez!!!" Eniya shouted... Angel where the fuck are you, your crazed sister is going to kill me!! I heard her running down the stairs. She tried to come at me but Dylan grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Put me down!! Let me at him." She started to punch Dylan's back. Dylan ignored her. I pinched the bridge of my nose. Why does she hate me?! I didn't do anything, right? I leaned on the Island in the middle of the kitchen. I sighed. Where is she?? Mario wouldn't hurt her. Maybe he would. I remembered when I went to go beat his ass. He punched a girl in the face..etc.. He's abusive, but I'm not like that with Angel... Right?? If he lays a hand on her he's a dead man. Nevermind he's going to be dead anyways... For taking her away of course. Lawd, why did she have to wear those super short shorts and that tank top that exposed to much?! I bet every guy is eye fucking her when she passes by.

"Cortezzz." Kaden waved her hand in front of my face, interrupting my thoughts. She also had Mason in her arms. He reached out for me.

"What?!" I growled. She flinched. Mason hid his head in her shoulder. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell." I mumbled looking down. She sighed.

"Um it's ok." She gave me Mason. "And Angel left something." I looked at her confused. She placed a ring in my hand. A double diamond Infinity promise ring. Angels promise ring. Why would she take it off? I put it into my basketball shorts pocket. Kaden sat on the counter in front of me. I put Mason down. He walked out of the kitchen to somewhere. "Are you ok?" I glared at Kaden. Of course I'm not ok. My girlfriend is gone without a promise ring on her finger. "Sorry." She mumbled. I nodded slightly. I went back upstairs and cleaned myself up. I went back downstairs grabbing my keys.

"Where ya going? You didn't even eat." Kaden stood in front of me. "Your not going anywhere until you eat something." She dragged me to the kitchen, I huffed.

"I'm not hungry." I pulled my hand away from her. She forced me to eat. Huh, thats weird.. Little sister controlling big brother. She stared at me when I was finished. I guess she wants to know where I'm going. "I'm going to a friends house-"

"A friends house?! Your suppose to be looking for Angel!!" She yelled at me. Why not let her be my mom? I sighed.

"I know who took Angel. I'm going to the kidnappers house. His brother is my friend. He's might tell me where Angel is-" Mario's brother Marvin is one of my good friends. He would tell me where Angel is, right? But I know she wouldn't be there. Mario's not that stupid. Even though he's stupid to me.. At the moment.

"Can I come? Please." She interrupted me. Why does she want to come?!

"You want to be a hero too, huh?" She rolled her eyes. "Well keep this with you at all times." I gave her a small navy blue gift box that had a white bow on top of it, with Angel's ring inside it. She smiled and nodded. "Let's go." We left the house unnoticed.

********At Marvin's House*********

Kaden knocked on the door.

"Sup" He let us in.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Don't play stupid, where's Angel?" Kaden said. I laughed. So Kaden's the one who will be doing all the talking?

"Look I don't know where she is..but she isn't a very good girlfriend if you ask me." Marvin said while he was on his phone.

"What do you mean?" Kaden asked with her eyebrows furrowed. But what did he mean?!

"She has nice lips-by that I mean she kissed me." He turned towards me. My face was straight. She kissed him. Images of Angel kissing Mavin came through my head. So she cheated on me. She's probably having sex with, its'a me Mario...

"Let's go." I grabbed Kaden's hand.

Kaden's POV

We were driving back home. Well speeding. Cortez looked like he wanted to murder someone. Murder Angel. He had hurt in his eyes. He wouldn't do such thing, right? Angel wouldn't cheat on Cortez. She just couldn't... We sat in the car with pure silence. I wanted to cut the tension between us. But I best of leave him alone.

Once we got home. He slammed the car door shut. Then walked into the house with a hard look on his face. I followed behind him. Once we got into the house I was met by Mason and Derek. Eniya was ready to tear Cortez's head off, again. Once she saw Cortez's face, her face turned into pure fear. Once Dylan walked in on all of us, he turned right back around into the living room. Cortez went up to his room and slammed the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Eniya mumbled looking down. I told everyone to follow me into the living room.

"Well we went to Mario's the guy who kidnapped Angel. His brother told us that she cheated. So I'm guessing he wants to put TWO people in the hospital." Derek oohed. He's so smart, he so understands me. Dylan shook his head without saying a word. Eniya looked lost.

"Huh? Two people?" Eniya mumbled to herself.

"As in two people I mean Mario and.. Angel." Once I said Angel's name she ran up the stairs to Cortez's room. We followed her.

"Open this door mother fucker." She pounded on the door. Mason started laughing. I sighed. Oh Mason. Eniya soon. got tired of banging on the door. We all sat around Cortez's door. His room was silent. 3PM came around. 6PM came around. We all got up from the door and went downstairs. Making dinner. Then we ate. While we were eating we heard footsteps from the stairs. 8PM came around. Cortez grabbed his keys and left. No one said a word. We just looked at each other then continued to eat. Mason laughed again. What is wrong with this little boy?!

Cortez's POV

I knew everyone was outside of my door. But I ignored them. I laid on my bed. All the memories of me and Angel popped up into my head. Maybe she was right. We shouldn't be a couple. But at the same time we should be. I took her ring out of the box, staring at it. After I put it back. My phone vibrated.

I'm in Los Angeles at LAX Hotel -A

Found you, bitch. I read the text three more times. I didn't want to get her. At the same time I did. I noticed that everyone was gone. I went downstairs grabbing my keys and left the house.

*******In L.A.********

Once I got to the hotel, I saw Mario on his phone. I'll deal with him later. I went inside the hotel. I looked around for Angel. I saw her in an elevator with five guys. Bitch. She was wearing a dress that exposed everything except her parts.

"Angel." I called out to her. She looked towards me.

"Cortez?" She said. The elevator doors closed. I ran to the elevator and saw that it was going to the 17th floor. I waited till it came back down. Once I got to the floor they were on....

"Cortez!!" Angel jumped into my arms. I pushed her off of me and shoved her into the wall. She groaned in pain, while sliding down the wall. She looked up at me. With no emotion on her face, in her eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let all my anger out. I punched and kicked her. She screamed and yelled for me to stop. I couldn't stop. I was soon pulled off of Angel. Her face was red with tears. And her body full of bruises. One of the guys went over to her. He looked a lot like me. I knew who the guys were. They're from the Uk like me... Angel continued to cry. I felt awful. She wouldn't let me even touch her. Let alone speak to her. The last thing I heard her say was..

"We're done. It's over. I hate you."