The Royal Thrive - Chapter 15 - Empty threats

Start from the beginning

"KYA!" 

"Shut up! Bitch!" 

That voice! Running from one room to another I see Julie struggling under Jake's grasp as he drags her by her hair. 

"LET GO OF HER!" 

Quickly pointing the gun in hands at me he smirks as he recognises me "Oh, you're that bitch who is friends with this bitch" Pulling Julie's hair even harder I growl at him "So you're one of them too? Was it y-" Cutting me off with his laughter he bends down onto his knees tapping the tip of the gun at Julie's temple "My father was killed half a year ago - supposedly by a car crash. Yet later did I find out it wasn't as it was recorded by the police. The police changed the statements - the hard evidence that shows that it wasn't a car crash but a murder. I had my hands on some evidence but I couldn't put my finger on who or what killed my dad until this bitch over here confessed to me she was a werewolf" 

"Julie you-!" I started but stopped because I know what he's saying is true, by the look on Julie's face I know she admitted it to him.

 "Then I began to do research - finally I found that it was one of your pathetic rogues who killed my dad for fun. So I want revenge. I want to get rid of that wolf. So I did. I joined a group who's wish is to eliminate you dogs. Now my goal is to remove you disgusting creatures off the face of this earth. Then humanity will be safe!" Clicking his gun Julie yelps as another roll of hot tears travelled down her face.

 "We didn't know how to get to you dogs. So I contacted her throughout the year until she admitted she's coming this week. Oh the thrill of it when she said she was looking forward to see me. Isn't that right Julie?"

Smirking with his bloody hands he hugs her head under his chin

 "Don't worry, as a favour, I'll make sure it'll be quick for you and your friend" 

Not wasting anytime using telekinesis I stopped him from clicking the gun whilst pulling Julie to my side forcefully. "W-what?" Struggling against my powers he grits his teeth, keeping my eyes on him I could only shake Julie softly "Julie, can you run?" I asked and she whispers a weak yes still crying from the trauma. "Ok, when I count to three - run out of this building. There should be still some more humans running out. Just try and mix in with them. Zain should be out there as well" 

Grabbing my hand she looks up at me whilst I struggled to hold my telekinesis on Jake - the lack of training sure is paying off now. "No. We're going together!" Protesting I could only pull my hand away from her's causing her to gasp "This isn't about just running! It's about getting out alive! Shifters have already died! I can't bare to see more of my pack members waste their life! NOW RUN!" Pushing her away Jake manages to break away from my weakening telekinesis making it backfire into my right eye. "RUN!" I yelled as Jake fired the gun at us causing us to jump backwards separate ways. 

"I won't miss again" 

Jake chuckles as he aims again 

"JULIE I SAID RUN!" 

Whimpering Julie runs out yet hesitates until I nod quickly - "How touching. However both of you won't get out alive" Jake's voice threatens as I close my eyes tightly - The images of my fellow pack members dead, the image of Julie facing betrayal, the image of blood.

My blood boiled. 

"The one thing in life I really hate is people threatening me" 

"Hmph, well that's too bad" 

Cracking my knuckles as I turn my hand in a fist I snap my eyes open as my fist collides with Jake's face at full force 

"SO DON'T FUCKING DO IT!" 

Falling onto the ground Jake's nose oozes out with blood as he coughs out blood as well, yet he was tough. Even with a full force punch in his face as I used my telekinesis to pull him over to me at a very fast speed he still is able to move and fired the gun aimlessly - probably because his vision is blurring. Gritting my teeth I grab the gun just as he fires it "That punch was only for me; there's more coming!" Snapping his gun in half with my strength the silver coated bullets dropped onto the floor so grabbing him by the collar he struggles even more. 

Yet before I could even do anything a soft poke made me realise there was someone behind me with a gun "So you did bail on me" Glen's voice chuckles - turning behind me I see him pointing the gun right at my forehead as in my hands is Jake who is now unconscious "I always knew you was pretty powerful" He chuckles again eyeing at Jake then back at me - simply scoffing I placed my palm against the gun that is pointed at my forehead right now "I always knew you wasn't so simple either. So is your firing faster, or is my reflex faster? 

Tilting his head to the side innocently he gives me a sympathetic smile "Oh Raine, why are you a werewolf?" - "Spare me that rubbish, I have no time for that" Suddenly bursting into a cackle he get's serious straightaway "Well you won't even have time to think about that" - Then at a life saving moment something like a blaze of fire jumped onto Glen scorching his entire body whilst he yells out in pain, blood splattered on the floor whilst I see Glen's lower half of his body slowly stopped struggling. This is when I look at my saviour - is it Jayden? No. Jayden didn't look like this ever. 

The fur that is on fire, the heat emitting from this wolf in front of me felt as if I am standing next to a camp fire. The colour of this wolf is so mesmerising, almost that something that draws you in instantly. No. This wolf looks like it's something out of a fairytale. 

Staring at me the wolf had blood by the corner of it's mouth. We just stared at each other. 

"How long are you going to stare at me? I know I'm handsome but..." 

That voice. 

That arrogance. 

"Nathan?!" 

Before you leave please vote or comment below. Thanks.