It's all for the sake of love

[A/N] Heeyy guys! My first fanfiction eveeerr! I hope you enjoy it ^-^ Comment and vote?? Thanksies :333

=================================================================================

"RYAN!!" I shouted. "EMILYYY!!" He shouted back. I ran up to him and gave him a biggg hug. "I've missed you squirt!" He said whilst ruffling my hair. "Ry, don't touch the hair!" I groaned and he laughed. It was the first day back at school after the summer and I had been on vacation all summer so I didn't get to see him. Ryan is my best friend. We've been friends since we were in 3rd grade. We're now in the last year of high school(YAY) Ever since we started high school, life got hard. Everyone seemed to target us because we were a little different? By different I mean, when people stereotype us as 'Emo, Goth,Scene' Etc. Ryan was gay and that was another thing that they targeted him on. He had black hair that came down and covered one of his eyes, his eyes were so blue. Me? I had natural blonde hair but I got bored with it so I dyed it dark brown. I had natural straight hair that came down to elbow length and short layers with a fringe that came just past one eye. I had 'big blue eyes' as my mom always said.

"Where have you been Em, I've missed you so much!"  He asked with a pout on his face. "I've been on vacation. It wasn't great but I'd rather be back there than here." I sighed. Ryan hugged me and we walked off to class. As it was the first day it was just introduction day to get us sorted with class. Ryan and I took a seat at the back of the class where we usually sat and as soon as we walked in the sniggers and side comments started. I sighed and then I received a text.

Ryan: Don't worry about it Em. We'll be out of this school before you know it. I promise.x

Me: I just hate it here, Ry. Like seriously. We have done NOTHING to these people and they automatically hate us. This is the year I will not give a damn. c: x

Ryan: Now that's the attitude! Love ya, Em.x

Class was over and I walked to my locker and got out my art book which may I add, was absolutely COVERED with sleeping with sirens posters. Yeah, Ryan and I were hardcore fans of those and a few other bands such as Memphis May Fire, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil Bring Me The Horizon and a few others. Ryan and I are going to warped tour in just 5 days!! So exited!

===============================================================================

[A/N] Sorry guys. This might suck x_x First time of writing. Pretty nervous haha. Any advice? x3