Hate?!

Hey everyone ^^

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jimin's POV

I went to my room and change my clothes. I dont know why but Im in a good mood today~ Maybe because of the library room 😅😅. But yeah I took a plain t-shirt and a ripped jeans and I put on my black highcut converse. After that I comb my hair a little and took my phone. I had one message from Sweet. I opened it and..... O///O

(A/N: Just imagine them like that 😅)

What the-!!! How did she get this thing?!!?!?! Then she texted me again.

Fr: Sweet 💙
Are you sure im not winning~ Cause by the looks of it, I think I am ~^_^~

Aissh this girl!!! I replied to her.

To: Sweet 💙
Shut up, I was asleep that time so I dont know! And your not close to winning ~

And message sent. After that I went out of my room. Downstairs I saw Jungkook wearing a black hoodie with jeans and Timberland shoes. Wow he looks good with it... What am I saying?!

Are you ready hyung? He asked.
Yeah I am, so which restaurant is near here? I ask him as I put my wallet on my pocket.

Oh I know one, me and my dad use to go there all the time He said as we started walkin out of the house. I have the keys anyways so where good.

Um are we gonna walk or? I asked him.

Oh its near like 5 minutes walk from here He said and I just nod.

We started walking quietly just enjoying the walk. I just look around, this was peaceful and beautiful too just like my old place. Then while were walking I saw an old couple sitting on the bench. I smile, sometimes I wonder how people stay loving each other for a long time. Then I remember her. If I was good enough for her then she wouldnt left me... I know im stupid, but I still love her, even though she hurt me.

Hyung are you okay? Jungkook asked me.

O-Oh yeah Im fine and is that the restaurant? I asked as I pointed a vintage restaurant with a sign called "Ryuuji's Resto"

(A/N: Anyone familliar with Toradora? The anime? 😅)

Yep! Thats it! And Hyung I bet you will love their steak~ Its the best come on He said as he pulled me towards the restaurant. I chuckled, this kid is cute,I mean like really cute.

As we got inside. Mix smell of foods hit my nose. Wow it smells good. Then inside was a normal restaurant, the walls are brown and Its really comfortable here.

Ryuuji kun!! Jungkook said as he quickly pull near the counter.

Hey Jungkook-ssi, Long time no see and oh who's this with you? A boy with blue hair and eyes like a deliquent said. He was wearing an apron too. He was now infront of us.