Broken Promises

Hi I'm back ** BTS FIRE WAS SOOO GOOD AND DID YOU ALL SAW THE JIKOOK MOMENT IN THERE?!?! LIKE OMG!!! 😅 Anyways on with the story~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jimin's POV

Hahaha what are you doing? I said as she try to balance the pencil between his lips and nose.

Ugh -3- Im trying to balance it, and It fell because of you She said as she glare at me.

Hahaha mianhae I said as I hug her and I heard her sigh.

Good thing I love you She said as she laugh, we let go of the hug.

I love you too honey~ I said and she laugh.

Eww hahaha honey sounds like an old couple would say She said.

Hm Then what do you want me to call you? I asked her.

Hm how about wifey? And I'll call you hubby! She said happily as she cling to me. I smile she's so cute.

Okay wifey~ Haha one day you will be my wife I said as I held her tightly and she held me tightly too.

Promise? We will be together? She asked.

Promise I said as I kissed her hair and she smile. The smile that I love.

Jiminie oppa~ Are you going home now? Sweet asked as she saw me.

Hey Sweet My wifey said.

Hey Unnie(older sister) and yeah Jiminie oppa are you going home now? Sweet asked.

Um I'll take my wifey home today I said. Sweet made a disgusting face.

Hubby and wifey? Eww thats ugh hahaha well okay~ I'll go home now, and see you later you two lovebirds Sweet said as she started walking.

Bye Sweet She said as he let go of me.

Becareful going home I said and Sweet just nod and left.

Come on now hubby~ She said and I laugh and took our bags.
I could carry my bag She said.
No~ A princess should never carry her bag, let your prince do it I said as I winked at her and she blushed.

Yah stop it >///< Im not a princess She said as she cover her face with his hands. I took his hands away from her face and held it tightly.

Yes you are, Your my princess, soon to be queen when we say our I do's infront of the priest and all our families I said and all I could see is her turning red and she smiled.

Im so lucky to have you She said.

I think its the other way around I said as I laugh and we started walking while our hands are interwined.

We just walk silently until I saw the park.

Come on, I know what we need to do She said as she pulled me.

Hahaha okay okay calm down I said as I let her pull me. Then we are now standing infront of a cherry blossom tree.

Lets carve our names in here ^^ She said and I smile.

Thats a great idea sure! I said as I took out a cutter from my bag. I had that because we needed it to do our experiment in Biology.

I quickly and gently carve the initials of our names.

Jm+Sy
4/16/15

I promise infront of this cherry blossom tree that I will love you until the day I die and that I will never leave your side and we will be happy together forever She said as she look at me with a blush on her face. I smiled and held her hand.

I also promise that I will love you forever and that I will never cheat or leave you alone, and we will be the most happiest couple in the whole world I said and she just smiled.

I love you Jimin oppa She said.

I love you too Se--

🎵 불타오르네 Fire Fire Fire🎵

I woke up at the sound coming downstairs. Ugh what is that?! I groan in frustration and try to cover my ears from the music.

Errbody say La la la!!
Fire!! Eoeoeo!!! BOW WOW WOW!! I heard someone screaming downstairs.

Oh god dont tell me thats Jungkook. I sigh and stood up and went downstairs.... As I got downstairs.. O.O I saw Jungkook dancing while singing.

Um etto Can you keep it down Im still trying to sleep I said and he quickly stopped dancing and looked at me with a red face. A face of embarassment

H-Hyung?!?! Uh Sorry sorry, I didnt know you were sleeping He said as he bowed to me.

Its okay you dont need to bow, well Im going back to my room and keep it down I said and started walking back upstairs.
Yes hyung sorry again He said and I chuckled.

Its okay and oh by the way... You look cute while dancing and singing I said as I look at him with a smile.

Y-Yah! Hyung >////< He said as he covers his face with his hands. I dont know why, but I went closer to him and took his hands away from his face.

Dont cover your face, you look beautiful okay? I said and he just stared at me with wide eyes and a blush on his face.... My eyes widened as I realized what I said, I quickly let go of his hands.

U-Um yeah Im going now I said as I quickly went back to my room.

As I got into my room I lay down on my bed... What am I thinking?!?! Ugh Pabo Jimin! Pabo Idiot! What is happening to me >.<

I sigh and look at the ceiling of my room. What am I dreaming minutes ago? Well nevermind, Its not important anyways. I look at my phone and Its blinking I opened it.

Fr: Sweet 💙
Good Morning~ And yeah Jiminie oppa I had a good riddle for you ^^, What gets broken without being held? No cheating! And it had 2 possible answers~

I look at my phone confusingly. What gets broken without being held? What is it? Hmm I just think for some minutes then.....

Oh! I know the answer its---

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi finally I updated 😅 The exams were hard like really >3< I took 3 exams this week~ And oh yeah I have a new story! If you want to read it just go to my profile and you will see it ^^ Its called Bestfriend and its a JiKook story ^~^ Anyways thank you for all and please vote and comment on it~ I hope you all enjoyed it ^O^