Chapter 1-Intro

• Dedicated to All My Fans who support me

Introduction.....

Anna's Pov

It was a Monday morning and I was dreading going back to school. I could hardly think straight and the pounding music coming from my brothers room wasn't helping! GOD didn't he know i wasn't a morning person, what an a*s.

I groaned and got out of bed. I threw off my silk sheets and opened my curtains to a lovely view of the beach, I knew I was probably one of the richest girls in our small town but that came with consequences,most of the time my mom was always out of town. I know what you're thinking o no not another rich girl sob story but i keep it a secret, well as much of a secret it can be in this small town. My brother doesn't seem to care about people using him him and, just goes on flaunting it to the girls that he doesnt even care about, so guess what the whole town wants to go out with my brother because of his money and the so called good looks that many girls comment on that I apparently didn't get. oh don't feel sorry for me I don't care in fact I like how im a nobody and how he  has power over everyone.. well, that's what he calls it power, i just call it FAKE B*ITCHES, and he always wonders why i don't hang around with his gang of fakes.... as if.  I immediately snapped out of my thoughts as i heard my brother singing more like screeching to the music, i bet if the girls heard him singing like this lets just say he wouldn't have as many of them, oh wait he probably would because of his money.... what a joke.

Walking to the bathroom in my pj's my brother's best friend walked in. Oh Sh*t... didn't he know how to knock. I quickly tried to dive under my blankets again but let me tell you that did not exactly work, I got tangled in the sheet and that then slowly fell off the bed, not a very pretty site, brilliant it had to be Alex didn't it.

"Your brother told me to come and tell you..." he trailed off as he saw me in my pj's which where actually a T-shirt with mickey mouse on it that stopped just above my knees, some shorts(very soft i must add) but where also with mickey mouse on, so obviously he burst out laughing. I on the other hand turned right red and ran for my bathroom, you see i have always had a crush on Alex but he only thinks of me as his best friends little sister or more like a sister because most of the time he will stick up for me at school, i bet ur thinking why would she need sticking up for well... I'm not.... I well..... OK I'm ugly and everyone makes fun of me for it except for Alex and my brother and also my best friend Kim.

 Kim was really outgoing and gobby, i guess you could call her the bad girl of the school, always saying her opinion to your face, i guess that's why she is not as popular as she could be, and well how she hangs around with me. Anyways she was really pretty had bright red hair with blond highlights in her hair and curves that all the boys would love to touch even my brother, gross but true. She was well the opposite of me i had dull blond hair that frizzed to no end and i was never daring enough to get highlights, its not like my mom would care i think she would encourage it but i guess i cared what people at school thought more than i let on, and well its another thing they could b*tch about, so i didn't exactly want that to happen. I could just imagine it.

I was interrupted from my thoughts from a loud shout come from down stairs well i guess thats my que to go then. I looked down at my self i was wearing very baggy clothes, no make-up because one i didn't have any and two who wanted to look like a friggin sl*t like the girls my brother and Alex hang around with and three i don't want people to think im pretty just because i cake my self in make-up im fine being me, well im not but, id rather be me than them.

My brother was waiting down stairs with Alex when i saw him i blushed and kept my head low. O,great i have to ride with him today seen as alex's car is at the garage but i didn't understand why he didn't ride with us anyway. He went EVERYWHERE with us even food shopping well he went there once which was the time when my brother came it was a disaster which i vowed to never let them shop again but still they where boys... I know sexist but he was a typical boy so I had a reason to be.