Chapter 5

My final edit above ^^ and the books final chapter!

GOMENASAI! I know I haven't updated in 3 days! My friend was supposed to remind me, and when she finally did it wouldn't let me!

Last chapter though.
I'm sad to see it end but I'm happy at the same time...
Enjoy the final chapter, minna!
Don't forget to comment and vote, it means a lot to me
(;-;)

Chapter 5

Maki wheeled around corners of multiple floors, dodging more nurses and doctors then she could count, until she made her way up to the floor that she was leaning towards.

"I'm sorry, boys, can I help you?" She asked as her posture relaxed and she looked at the face of a dark haired teenage boy.

He remained silent for a moment before the boy next to him spoke up instead. "No... We're- we're just waiting on a word about our friend." He responded with a blank and shocked looking expression.

"Oh, really? I could point you in the right direction possibly, I know you guys had a hard a time looking for Tobio earlier." She happily stated as she patiently waited for them to follow her back to the elevators as they had earlier that morning.

"Hinata." A boy with grey hair and puffy eyes responded . "Hinata Shouyou."

=============

It's been three weeks since the accident, and everyone is far from beginning to worry for Hinata; they're now worried about him being gone.

Suwamura decided to gather up the team and skip out during practice one day to go visit Kageyama in the hospital. They knew that they would be sure to see Hinata there because he always went during practice hours as an excuse not to go... Koshi made sure that everyone on the team understood the condition that both Kageyama and Hinata were in, and wanted them all to even bring something, whether it being a get well soon card for their top setter, or something to cheer up the little orange haired spiker.

But nothing had worked....

"C'mon, Daichi!" Sugawara called from the open doorway of the gym. Winter was beginning to come forth and was becoming quite clear as the weather was changing.

"One second, Suga!" The volleyball captain had called back.

Through the gym, came a rushing Daichi, dressed in a comfy pair of pants and a decent, grey winter jacket, he left his practice shoes on, and his white t-shirt remained unseen to the world as the connected zipper held the jacket that he wore together. He quickly made his way towards Sugawara, not wanting to be late.

He glanced at the co-captain's outfit as well. His attire was simple, as usual. He had a nice pair of jeans that cuffed just below his ankles, almost brisking the concrete that he stood on, a white t-shirt as well, simple tennis shoes, and his Karasuno High volleyball jacket.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" Daichi asked with a slightly worried tone as he looked at Sugawara's Hazel brown eyes, and his slightly tinted pink cheeks.

"No, I'll be fine, don't worry." He began walking in the direction of the hospital as Daichi followed closely.

The sudden change in weather had frozen any water that slipped into the chilling atmosphere, and iced anything possible that laid in the streets. The leaves crunched with every smooth step that the two volleyball players took, and their feet gave an extra kick upwards at the end of their steps from the smooth and slippery-ness of the ice that they walked upon.