Authors Note

So hello, let me tell you what you got yourself into.

So basically, these can be what ever I want them to.

The characters can rang anywhere between my OC's, or OUAT characters. Ex; Felix, Tinkerbell, random lost boy, mermaid,etc. It really doesn't matter. This is my world and I will do with it what I want.

Another thing is, they won't always be about romance. Like it can be, just how they met, or how they got there, or just stuff that wasn't really explained in season three. Ex ; how did Tink get to Neverland?

But

You people out there reading this, can also comment and request whatever.

I'm serious.

Like literally, any thing.

Don't hold back.

Just tell me.

There are no boundaries.

You can describe the character, who they are, where they came from, if you want them to be romantically involved or not, and I can just go to town. And probably destroy your fantasy.

And not in a good way.

I can also write you into the story, you would just have comment your hair color, eye color, and name :)

Another thing! I'm going to start this book thing or whatever off with three chapter (excluding this one), and I'm counting on you guys, to give me ideas and requests! Because without you guys, there would be no point in this!

Okay, bye! Thanks for clicking on this randomness!

p.s, this is the OUAT Peter Pan (played by Robbie Kay), if you haven't figured it out by now.

Not the nice one in the movies...... :-|