Chp 5: School festival and Rapists.

"Yeah, that is a perfect plan"

"Everyone will act as per the plan."

"But, do you'll think president will accept this plan?"

"We don't care if she accept's our plan or not. We are going to make this plan successful."

____________######_____________

On the festival day

This year's festival has a majority of girl's. I am very happy, that our hard work has resulted in a huge success.

"Hey do-don't dress up like that."

Wait, what is going on?
I think I heard the boys.
I marched towards the classroom door to see a sight of many boy's in a cosplay. "What the hell is this?"

All the boy's turned to look at me.
"This is our play for the festival. We are going to help the girl's in the café shop."One of them said while the others nodded in agreement.

" A cosplay café " Someone whispered in my ears huskily. It was a familiar voice. I turned behind to freeze in my spot. I was going to say something when I moved my gaze towards his attire.He was cosplaying a navy officer. His smooth hair was tucked behind with the help of gel, some of his hair strands were on his forehead. He removed his cap and rested it in his hands. 'Woah...he is looking like one sexy navy officer' I shook my head and removed all the thoughts playing in my brain.
"It looked interesting. So I joined them. I'm a hot navy officer." Rylan said while coming near me.
I shoved him away. "Stay away from me." I said lifting my leg to kick him.
He dodged my kick very easily.
"Missed me! and hey put your leg down. I can see what your wearing inside your skirt."
I completely ignored him and turned towards the boys, "You people, tell me what all is this about?" I said raising my tone.
"A plain coffee shop is boring, we wanted to create some fun. That is why we added cosplaying into it."

"No. No, I will not allow you'll to make a mess on this perfectly planned day. Just drop your plan." I can't allow this. It will surely result in a huge disaster.They will scare the innocent girls.

"You never listen to us. All that matters to you is to maintain your hatred level with us. We are a part of this school. You can't just avoid each and every plan of our's. You never listen to us."

'It's because you always display such antagonism towards boys, That the boys also harbour antagonism towards you'

Rylan's words kept on going on in my mind.He was right. I don't know but suddenly I am feeling low. I didn't expect this outcome.

That's it. Things got this bad because It was all my fault.

"Please help the girls with the coffee shop. I need your help" I said bending down to apologize.

"Wh-what, did she just accept the plan and said please?" They were surely in pure disbelief. They never saw me apologizing.

"Nope, not now. It's too late. We are not going to help." All the boys started protesting.

"Okay, fine. I will help the girl's."
I walked passed them towards the opposite hall where the coffee shop was held. There's a small crowd.

"Let me help you." I said walking towards the girl's and taking a notebook from the kitchen counter.
"A-are you sure president?"

"Yes. I am" I smiled back at her giving her a reassuring smile. I quickly went towards the seats where the people were waiting for their orders to be taken. I took their orders, served them. The crowd was slowly increasing.

"Hey, she is the president of this school and she is working so effortlessly."

"Yeah, I heard that she is quite a multi-tasker."