Chp 4:Revealing underwear's and Festival Plans.

What the hell is he thinking? He is so stingy.
His personal maid,No...No,god save me.

Next Day In The Café

The door swings open and the similar sexy hot boy come's in,Oh wait,did I just call him sexy?
"Yes Pres I know I am sexy and incredibly hot."Uh oh, I think I voiced my opinions a little louder. Great,now he must be thinking,that I am one of his fan girl.

I should act normal. Kiara you can do it.

"Good afternoon master."
There's a brief amount of silence.
Just before Rylan bursts out laughing.
I avoid him and motion him towards the empty table near the window.

I ask him about his order and hand him a cup of tea.
"This is so amazing."Rylan says while moaning inbetween the sips.
I think I should find a new job. Of course I am joking. I am not leaving this job because of a perverted alien like him.

"Hey Kiara, Is he your boyfriend? He keeps on staring you."
I looked behind to find him staring at me. His blue eyes looking at me as if examining something."No, He is just a friend, actually not even a friend, more of acquaintances." I said convincing Stella. What a pain in ass, he is.

After café scenes

I opened the door to throw the garbage. The day went well. He just kept on staring me while eating his third piece of cake and fourth cup of tea.
"Hey." Rylan said leaning against the opposite wall.
"You again." I said avoiding eye contact."Lately,your responses are kind of weak."he said.
"Look, if you just want to kill your time, go find someone else to pick on, that's more like it." I said, bending down towards the trash can to put the garbage, my back is facing Rylan.
He suddenly came near and lifted up my maid dress till my hips saying "Miss president, This is.......revealing underwear."
Embarassed a little, I blushed hardly.
"Don't sexually harass people, so shamelessly." Those are drawers idiot....I muttered underneath my breath.
"You didn't have to yell so loudly." He said bringing his innocent look on his face.
"I didn't yell! You're such an idiot Rylan."
"This is why I hate you boys. You always act without thinking. Doing things which girl's don't like as if it is fine." I said looking at him straight into his eyes furiously."You're quite prejudiced huh.." He said staring back at me.
"Because of people like you." I hate boys,perverted aliens.
"You know miss president, it's because you always display such antagonism towards boys, That the boys also harbour antagonism towards you."He said while turning his back towards me.
"Fine by me, as I particularly hate them the most. So, they can harbour their antagonism all they want." I snap back at him.
He looked at me through his shoulders, without turning back completely and said "Well...that's alright too, but in doing so, you might be bogged down by even more work this time." And, he left.

What's up with him.

Next Day In School

Tomorrow is our school festival.
The boys have made a big list of what all activities they want.

"Ghost house, plan rejected

Kung-fu tournament plan rejected,

Selling girl's swimming costumes, obviously rejected,
What were you thinking while writing this. It's something I will not allow you ever."

"President, you can't do this.You have cancelled 240 plans till now....consider the main plans please, like the horror magic show, the bloody panda's kung-fu, the hot boys modeling show, the karate boys, the beauty inside the beast show, the ...."
I cut him off before he could complete and asked "So what exactly is the beauty behind the beast show?"
All of the ideas are dumb.They just want to scare the girl's by adding horror in all of their plans. The modelling show...woah, I can't even imagine these boys modelling. They cannot even walk straight before stumbling and falling hard on their face....It will make them dumb but on the other side It will also lower the status of our school.
"It will be a show wherein th-the boys will walk down on the stage with their clothes on but to reveal their inner beauty they will take o-off their clothes and show their abs and flex muscles."

I looked at him with pure disgust and stood up from my chair. He backed up a little,watching my angry face. "Beauty behind the beast. You all are surely the beast but beauty....such a pathetic evil beauty display will not be allowed in this school, with this your last and final plan is rejected. So girl's what are you'll planing?"

The small group of girl's came forward looking down, terrified by the boys. The school has a majority of boys. They always underestimate the girl's. I studied hard to earn the 'president' title, which includes sweet talking towards the teacher's.
And here I am to support the girl's.
"A-A coffee shop."one of the girl said.

I quickly wrote it on the festival programme list. 'The coffee shop'.

"Wh-what?,president this is so wrong. You rejected all our 240 incredibly amazing plans and agreed to the girl's on the first plan itself." One of the boy's said daring to talk against me. Before I could say anything, Rylan entered inside the class. All the boys started pleading him to talk with me and to accept at least 2-3 plans.

"Okay, so what do you'll want me to say to her." He said to the boys.
" To accept the beauty and the beast plan." the boys said to Rylan.

Rylan turned towards me and with an emotionless face he said " To accept the beauty and the beast plan."
Did he really just copy-paste the lines. He think's that will convince me, It surely will need more of emotions to convince me.

He then turned towards the boy's
"I did my job."
The boys started crying as their last ray of hope gave up.
"Please Rylan, Tell her till she is convinced."they said.

"I don't really care about the plans.I don't want to do either of those."
Saying this he went on the last bench seat near the window and sat there watching the sky.

With this, there are some decent plans which I have accepted for tomorrow.
I don't know but I have some weird feelings that the boys will not accept their defeat and they will surely plan something evil tomorrow.

~flying_high~