Chp2: Secret's and Promise's

"Kia-kia come here fast...table number 2 needs you."

"Yes,going."

"Good afternoon sir!What would you like to have?"I asked

"Two choco latte and 1 regular meal."

"Okay sir,I'll be right back with your order."
"Table no-2 needs 2 choco latte and a regular meal." I announced in the kitchen.
"Ooh Kiara this is our last customer for the day, your extra shift is over...tomorrow is your holiday right?"
"Yes manager.Thank's for accepting my request for the holiday.I appreciate it."

"Oh that's nothing...you deserve a break from all the studying and this job.You work very hard Kiara."I just nodded my head and smiled to her.

Laura is my manager.She is 1 year smaller than me.Laura had decided a long time ago that she wanted to open her own café...I have 3 more friend-maids with me...Stella,Tiana and Erica.
"Hey kia-kia."
"Hi Erica and Tiana,where is Stella?"I asked looking for Stella...usually she is the one who stay's to lock the café.
"Oh she catched cold and went home early,we are also going home...here Manager laura, the key." She handed laura the key and turned to me giving me her best natural smile..."you better enjoy tomorrow to the fullest.I know that parties are not your type but please you work a lot,just melt down all your stress tomorrow and then from the next day, you can start your routine."
Erica is the oldest from us. She has this perfect green eyes which hide under her brown colour frame specs. Her brown curly hair locks flowing till her waist make's her look more attractive.
Tiana is Erica's younger sister.She has straight short hair,which matches her cute face cut.
Stella is quite shy and she always admire's everyone.She has this beautiful brown eyes,which glows everytime.I wonder if she is fine,I should text her wishes.
"Yes Erica,I will enjoy."

____________####_____________

"Yes Sir see you soon."
Its 9:30.I should put the garbage out and then lock the café.
Yes I have to lock the café as Laura had an urgent call to come home

Pheww done...this garbage bags are heavy. Thank goodness I know martial arts...I can carry them a little easily.
I am in the backside of the café throwing the last bag of garbage.

"Hey president."

What the....I quickly looked behind to find none other than Rylan walking towards me and whispering in my ears "This is suprising,council pres."
Saying this,he went away......leaving me alone.

I'm screwed totally screwed. Rumors will start tomorrow spreading everywhere in the high school.I studied,worked hard to gain a reputation for me.Great,Just great Kiara...now all of the boys will insult you....you are so very screwed.

I should probably get changed.I went inside locked the café,changed in my black jeans and red shirt.I was about to live when I felt a presence besides me.I looked up to find Rylan.
"Wh-what do you want Rylan?"
He looked at me, his dark blue eyes boring into mine for an answer."Why do you work here?Was that maid our class pres..I just wanted to confirm."
I quickly looked left and right,as this is not the right place to have a chat,anyone can find us here...just like Rylan found me.
"First let's get out of here.This is not the right place" I dragged him in a park and sat on one of the benches. He came and sat besides me,leaving some space in between.
"My dad died a couple of years ago due to cancer.It's me,mom and Sussan my little sis in my family.My mom is sickly, if i don't work hard...I am scared she might collapse."
"Oh,so you have some family issues.It's because of your family."he said
"And because i am the president,my grades cannot slip."I said smiling like a creep.
He stood up and said "You hate boys alot...so why work somewhere far from your neighbourhood,you could have searched some other physical labour work near your house."
"My stamina is not that great."I said looking at him annoyingly and standing up to go from here.