Chapter 10 [FINAL]

Hey everyone! So, this is the final chapter, I hope it doesn't dissapoint! Also, yes. I did accidentally publish the incomplete version of this chapter. I know, shut up. XD

-----

Cry's POV

Jack ran out the café door, leaving me there, shocked. I walked toward Felix's table. Felix stared at me.

His hand grasped mine, and I gasped. "F-felix?" I asked. He smiled at me warmly. "Listen, Cry..." He started. I blushed as he stared at my with those beautiful, big blue eyes. "I-I.... I love you." He stuttered, blushing.

"Felix..." I trailed softly. He gulped, nervously awaiting my response.

I kissed him. He blushed as I pulled away. "I love you too, Felix!"

Words coudn't describe how happy he looked. His grin was wide, and he giggled. "Oh. One more thing."

"Jack and I aren't dating."

I was shocked, yet... relieved. It felt like the weight of the world was just lifted of my shoulders. Smiling, I pecked Felix on the cheek. "I fucking knew it." I said, laughing.

Mark's POV

"Mark. There's something I have to tell you."

Jack said to me. He looked nervous. "W-what?" I stuttered. Jack moved closer to me. My heart raced, and my breathing quickened. I blushed as he moved closer. Jack raised his hand, cupping my cheek. I felt sparks. Jack stepped close, our lips millimeters apart. For a moment, we stood there. Silent, staring deeply into each other's eyes.

Could this be it? Could this be what I've been dreaming of? Could Jack have... feelings for me?

Well, all those questions were answered in a second.

His lips connected with mine. At that moment, my knees grew weak, would have fallen if it wasn't for Jack's arm wrapped around me. I melted into the kiss, a million thought's running through my head. Oh. My. God. This felt... perfect.

Reluctantly, Jack parted. My head was spinning. I couldn't control the huge blush covering my cheeks.

"I love you."

Those words. Those three words. I could've fainted. He... loved me...? But... but...

"But Felix-!"

"Felix lied." Jack cut me off. I froze. "Felix likes Cry. He was helping me... um, impress you." Jack blushed out of embarrassment. 

I stood in shock. I didn't know if I was happy, confused, or angry. But I knew one thing.

Jack loved me.

And that one fact overruled everything. I hugged Jack tightly. He let out a surprised squeal. I snuggled close to him. "Jack..."

"I love you too."

~Epilogue~

Mark, Felix, Cry, and Jack, all sat at the table in the café, laughing.  They were on a double date. Who would've known, right?

In just a few months after all that happened, they had all become close friends. And... here they were.

At the very same café Jack and Felix had been going to every day, two months earlier.

But now, Cry and Felix with Jack and Mark publicly announced their relationship. Yep. That cleared up the rumors quickly.

Mike and Mark broke up. Surprisingly, Mike didn't take it as hard as everyone thought he would. In fact, he was happy for them.

Now, they were happy. Even after everything. The jealousy, the anger, the laughs, the blushes, the rumors...

But in the end...

Under the table, Jack held Mark's hand. Felix wrapped an arm around Cry.

In the end, everything turned out perfectly.

-----

Oh my god. I can't believe this book is over, but I really loved writing it. I probably won't make a sequel, haha. Thanks for reading, and all the support you guys give. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without you guys. Thank you!

~dancing_ghost