Chapter Two

Mark's POV

I swirled my straw. Mike, that was his name right? Mike, or whatever, was talking about his band again. I found it interesting on the first date, but now nothing about him seemed interesting. Why was I still going out with him then? It was simple.

The look on Jack's face every time he saw Mike with me was enough for me to keep seeing him. Just the way those blue eyes lost control for a moment.

I didn't know why it made me so happy. I liked it when he was... jealous. It almost made me wish he'd do it more. How would he win me back? Why was he really worried about me getting serious with someone?

My smile faded. Was it because... he was just worried? Am I just.... a brother to him? Nothing more? Nothing more?!

I stood up from the table. I'm just not in the mood to be here anymore. "I have to get back to my dorm. I have... homework." I said.

I quickly gave a fake smile. Mike nodded and smiled back. That's when I saw something... Mike's smile was almost the same as Jack's. It wasn't nearly as special though.

Cry's POV

I looked at my video game in boredom. Me and Ken had played it enough times that I slowly lost interest. I looked over to my right. Felix was usually there playing with me, complaining that he'd never win, and cracking wild jokes. It was lonely without him.

Of course, I couldn't confess that aloud. You know, Ken was a good friend of mine, but I was expecting and slightly hoping for Felix to play with me. But he said he was out studying with Jack today. I frowned. I just felt a little wierd about him hanging out with someone else.

"Hey, Cry," Ken asked, "Where's Felix?"

"He went to study with Jack." I said.

Ken smiled mischievously, "Studying.... romance? LOVE?"

I scoffed, "Romance? What?"

Ken shrugged but suggestively said, "Maybe he's out on a date~!"

"Please," I said pretending not to care and being super involved in his game, "he wouldn't date anyone without telling me."

"But Jack and him would be a cute couple!" Ken whined playfully.

"Whatever," I answered, "He can date whoever he wants. I don't care. Nope. Not. At. All."

But the truth is, I do care. I really do.

Rumors- A Septiplier and Pewdiecry Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें