"Why are excited?" I questioned raising a brow.

"Well duh, if N.O wrote a note that means we are going to kick butt" she grins

"Enough of the chit chat open the paper Maddy" Trisha said.

I open the paper and found a penmanship that can make the queen of england put to shame ( I didn't mean it your highness!)

"Its beautiful" I said amaze of the letterings that N.O made

"Oh heck no!" Lucy said.

"What do you mean?" I said shock at her sudden out burst.

"A psychopath has the most beautiful penmanship in this room and I mean  I write like a 5 year old but really choose anyone but you choose a lunatic" Lucy said feeling hurt.

"Oh quit it Lucy, Maddy start reading" Trisha said patient running out.

I read:

Bestie! Save me! And I know you might be thinking of ditching me but trust me I will hunt you down if you ever do that.

Get a plane to Italy quick and when your there find a girl named Lou she knows where I am.

P. S where their is a ruff house she's their and don't trust a girl named Hazel she will kill you

After I read the note I was dumbfound because she's in Italy.

"Wait she's in Italy!?" Selena yelled rather close in my ears.

"Wow, I wonder who in the right mind want N.O, no offense" Tyler said behind us.

"Offense taken, I'm shock as well" I said processing the note.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come on let's go save psycho butt" Trisha said leaving my bathroom.

"Yeah we really don't have a choice" Selena said rather sulky. Guess she wants N.O gone.

"Yay where going to Italy!" Lucy said forgetting that N.O has been kidnapped.

"Don't worry Madeline will save her" Tyler said gently patting my shoulder to comfort me.

Well its a good thing someone appreciate N.O's presence.

"Thanks Tyler" I said giving him a small smile.

Don't worry N.O were on are way to save you.

N.O's POV

Sweet fucking me, were here already!

Were doom we're dead meat Zu said hopelessly.

The men escort me out of the van and took off the rope and chains but they still leave the cuffs on. I was about to run away when they grab my shoulder and tug it gently.

"This way your highness" A guy with brown shaggy hair wearing a shades said.

"Oh screw you!" I spat with so much venom because this is the last time I'm going to curse.

They guided me inside the huge ass mansion that I always see when I was younger. Oh the shitty memories. We climbed the huge fucking staircase and they lead me to a familiar door that I've grown to despise, we are already in front of it and its like death is just behind the door.

I will always remember you bitch Zu said.

Bye for now Za said.

Not you two...

Bye they said in union.

Just before I begun to curse the door suddenly opens reviling a beautiful study room and the one who is seating in a chair behind the desk and smirking is the most wanted man in the world.

A.K.A The King of Crimes.

Valentine Cross....... Yuck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is all a joke don't get offended especially the queen of England. I am so sorry.

=Ally=😼😺🙏