chapter 2: the house

after the flight alex and i exchanged numbers it turned out she was apart of a youtube group called my digital escape or mde for short.

"so how is that pretty young red haired girl" my mother wendy said with a hug. god i hate her at the moment she goes to hug me all the time just to make things right but things are not right like bro shut the hell up and stop hugging me.

i push her away and walk to the car we had hired i plug my earphones in and decide to start watching some of the videos on the channel that alex said she was on and i found a music video of someone called johnnie guilbert so i clicked on it because he looked hot.

after i watched the video i was like inlove with him like far out can he sing. just as i went to watch another video of his. i started to watch one but my mother and summer arrived so i closed youtube and decided to text alex.

 Me: hey alex its winter

Alex: hey winter sorry alex is in the shower at the moment she wont be long.

Me: oh ok, may i ask who im talking to then please.

Alex: oh yeah sorry. im johnnie, how do you know alex???

Me: oh hey johnnie, i meet alex at sydney airport i accidently bumped into her then we became friends.

Alex: ok hey alex will be back in a second so bye.

Me: oh ok baii.

" who you texting??" mother asked looking at me through the rear view mirror i shake my head and ignore her question and put my phone away and go to sleep being on a plane for 14 hours is so tiring especially when you talk the whole 14 hours.