I Know Your Not Fine.

Not mine!!
--------------------

Everyone knew that Octavia and Bellamy Blake were siblings. It's been well known since day one.

Darien, my brother, and I, however just decided to keep it on the down low. Neither of us wanted the attention with it. However the leaders looked to me, and I spent all of my spare time with him. Things don't alway go to plan.

Especially recently. Darien, along with almost the rest of the hundred were taken by the Mountain Men. Things felt worse when Clarke told us what they were doing with them.
Was he already dead? Or was he next? Is he in pain? I honestly had no idea.

The thoughts of what they could be doing to him along with the rest of my friends plagued my mind every minute of everyday. I lost my appetite, and I was sleeping less. I was sure other people could see the effect it was having on my body. I didn't care. If anything, they should be the same.

I was sitting with Raven in the new medical bay. We were making light conversation. Raven was one of the few people to know that Darien was my brother, and was surprisingly understanding about it. She was the person I could tell anything too. But, with her leg, recently I didn't want to talk about it with her. She already has enough on her plate.

Abby walked into our very uninteresting conversation; bringing us rations. We politely thanked her, and she left. Raven started eating immediately, while I just stared at my food, pushing it around a bit; lost in thought.

"Okay (y/n), what's going on?" Raven asked in a serious manner, interrupting my thoughts. "And, don't give me any of the, 'I'm fine' bullshit. I know your not fine, and that's okay! Just please talk about it, and don't let it swallow you whole."
Her beautiful brown eyes were studying me; I couldn't keep it together anymore.

"Raven, I don't know if he's okay! Or any of our other friends for that fact! I'm so worried and all of these thoughts won't leave me alone!" I sobbed.

"Come here," she said, just barely above a whisper.

She motioned for me to sit next to her. I got up to move over to her. It felt like gravity got two times stronger.

"Listen (y/n), we will get him back. We will get all of them back. You not eating will not help anything. You're not only hurting yourself by doing this; you're hurting the people closest to you. I know that it's hard, but I need you to focus on what's important. Getting them back."

Her voice was stern and comforting as she pulled me into a hug. We sat there for several minutes like that. Me just crying into her shoulder, and she just held me in return.

Once I felt like I was out of tears, I pulled away. Looking into my eyes she said, "Let's get them back."
I replied with just a nod.