The cute couple.

Not mine!
----------------------------

You and Raven had been seeing each other back on the ark, but no one knew about it. Everyone just assumed you were together with a guy. So when the two of you were together again on earth, it was quite the shock in the beginning. But now the storm had passed and everyone thought you and Raven made a really cute couple.

After the war with the grounders and after the one with the mountain men, the calm came in camp Yaha. The sky people deserved their spot on earth, and were trying to build a little community, and the grounders let them. You and Raven slept in her old apartment, it was easier with her leg to sleep in a bunk rather then a tank. You didn't mind, as long as you two were together.

The two of you had a quiet morning, you ate some breakfast and made a little walk. Raven was determinated to do like there was nothing wrong with her leg, and you know how stubborn she was. But you also figured it would be good if she kept moving. Afterwards you had to go help Abby, since you were in medical training back on the ark. So Raven when to Wick and they started working on something.

So when the two of you were back together it was already late. You'd met at the bonfire and had some laughs with Jasper, Monty and Octavia. Then you two left to go get some sleep. "So how was your day?" you asked when the two of you were cuddling in bed. She began talking and laughing and you were lost, you didn't hear a word she said, due to the passionate way she was talking. She had little lights in her eyes. And it just made you fall in love with her more.

"I love you" you blurred out while she was still talking. She laughed. "Wow where's this coming from?" Your cheeks went red right away. "Hey I love you to, don't be shy." She smiled while stroking your hair. You rested your head on her chest and smiled. "I like this, us." "I like this to Y/N" She said, kissing your head.