One of those nights.

Not mine!
-------------------------------------

It was well past midnight but Raven was still working. Kane had asked her to fix some of the electronics that had been broken when the Ark fell and he was really putting the pressure on.

Raven was trying to get the operating system for the doors to work, which was why there were a few little circuit boards on her desk and a hell of a lot of live wires around the place that you kept having to avoid.

"Why're you letting Kane make you so stressed?" You question, sitting down on the bench beside Raven. Sometimes you liked to wander into her workspace and just hang out, watching her work. Sometimes, Raven stopped working to hang out with you. And sometimes she didn't.

"Because he hasn't left my side since the Ark came down. 'Raven, do this. Raven, fix that-' It's like he thinks I'm a machine." Raven sighs frustratedly, rubbing her cheek and looking down at the cuicuit boards in annoyance. "I'm really getting sick of it. It's not like the doors are the most important thing I could be fixing."
"Take a break." You suggest, nudging your shoulder against hers. "I'll rub your back." You offer lightly.

"I wish I could stop, but Kane and Abby said they'd be back in twenty minutes to see my progress." Raven mumbles, picking up on of the boards and starting to get to work on it. Casually, you stand up, moving so that you're behind her. You gently brush your fingers over the exposed bit of skin from her neck down to the hem of her shirt on her shoulder. Raven lets out a soft hum and you know it's consent to continue.

This'd happened before, you see. Raven would get worked up over something and you'd start rubbing your fingers over her wrist, or her arm, and most recently, her shoulders.

Smirking, you let your fingers travel underneath her shirt to rub her shoulders, thumb pressing into her pressure points just right and making her have to pause from her work and close her eyes for a second. Knowing that Raven needed a stress reliever, you start to massage her shoulders and neck, feeling the knots disappear.
"Keep working." You murmur quietly when you notice that Raven's put down the board, just enjoying the feeling.
"Can I- My shirt's in the way. Can I take it off?"

"Sure, as long as nothing on that thing can spark you." You grin, nodding toward the board. Raven shakes her head before pulling her shirt over her head, giving you a view of her exposed back.

Raven was wearing a black lacy bra, her skin was smooth and soft and you desperately wanted to see the front of her, but you were satisfied with seeing her shoulders and the length of her back, knowing that you were allowed to touch her.

Gently, you place your hand back onto her shoulders, massaging her soft skin as you slowly make your way down her back, your fingers gliding past her shoulders and brushing against her bra strap. Raven rolls her head to the side as you move your fingers under her shoulder blades, finding some of the tougher spots and smoothing them out, listening to Raven's breath starting to quicken, harsher and deeper and louder. When you start to rub your fingers over her bra straps a few times, Raven stills, letting out a soft grumble.
"What was that?" You murmur softly, leaning over her shoulder, getting a full view of her cleavage.

"My bra. Take it off, if you want." Raven offers, making your mouth water. Excitedly, you move your hands down and undo her bra with steady fingers, pulling the piece of clothing off her slowly, leaning over her shoulder again to get a quick look at her chest, before moving your hands sensually down her back, feeling yourself get even more turned on when Raven starts to let out breathy moans.
"Fuck, Raven can I-"

Two loud knock on the workshop door cause you to jump, your heart racing.
"Raven, you in there?" Kane call, voice sharp.

"Yeah, one second, just gotta attach these wires..." Raven replies quickly, keeping her voice calm as she shrugs on her shirt, jogging over to open the door. Panicked, you kick her disguarded bra under the table and Raven looks up at you, her eyes lock with yours heatedly.

"To be continued." She mouths to you, giving you a wink. Blushing, you turn away as Raven lets Kane and Abby in, telling them all about the work she's been doing on the doors.