THIRTEEN

****************
MEDIA

Video:
"Under The Sea"
~ The Little Mermaid

^^^^it goes with the movie the characters are watching in this chapter. The beginning is light but at the same time deep as well...
BUT, it can't last forever! ;)

****************

⚠️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠️

WARNING:
This is an Unedited Rough Draft!!!
I originally wrote this 9+ years ago back in high school, so it won't be the best...

DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT please!!!!!!

Got some suspenseful action in this chapter for you. Hope you enjoy! :D

_____________________________

~ | **-**-**- ( R ) -**-**-** | ~

Chapter THIRTEEN

"Dude, where are all of the refreshments? All the food?" Rickie hollered from the back of our stolen plane. The sound of dishes clanging together and cupboards banging closed could be heard from the steward's cabin in the back of the plane.

The plane we ended up stealing wasn't too fancy like I had originally pictured it. It had an old-fashioned VCR tv overhead towards the front of the plane, and old plush vinyl seats that were coming apart at the seams. Jax was reclined in the single recliner, remote in hand, and was intensely watching a Disney movie with the girls... "The Little Mermaid," to be exact. Jane, Ella, and Jackie, who were crammed on the couch close to the tv, were practically glued to the screen and singing along to Sebastian's, "Under the Sea." I tried to ignore their sad, high-pitched and out of tune attempt at singing.

Rickie came out of the back with a grumpy look on his face, his hands empty. "Their food is crap. I think I found some half eaten Wheaties back there." He jabbed a finger over his shoulder back towards the steward's cabin.

"Ooo, your favorite," I said in a monotone. "Did you find any cards to pass the time or something?"

Rickie held out his empty hands, palms up. "Nada."

I glanced back at the tv playing. "There's always movies," I suggested.

"Oh goodie! Ursula's my favorite." Rickie grinned, eagerly going over to join the girls in their singing chorus. I just rolled my eyes.