TROLL!!!

Albus Dumbledore has updated his status: Good morning, Hogwarts. I'm afraid that there's another troll in the dungeon. All students should remain in their dormitories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus Snape: I'm afraid you'll need more of a plan than that, as the Slytherin dormitories are located IN THE DUNGEONS. Goyle has gone missing already. I fear he has been eaten.

Albus Dumbledore: Don't get carried away, Severus. I'm sure your students are perfectly safe as long as they don't leave the Slytherin rooms.

Severus Snape: Crabbe went to look for Goyle, and I heard the most terrible screams. Please tell me what your plan of action is.

Albus Dumbledore: I sent an owl for some troll repellent.

Severus Snape: The troll made it into the common room. He is eating first years like they're popcorn. I am under a bed with my laptop. Please, advice.

Severus Snape: The troll is in the girls' dorm. Oh, no, it's headed this way. Harry Potter, you are a Hor

Rubeus Hagrid: Beggin your pardon, professor, but that was a rude thing to say about an 11 year old boy.

Albus Dumbledore: Severus, Minerva has taken care of the troll. You and your students can come out now.

Albus Dumbledore: Severus?

Rubeus Hagrid: Bad news, Dumbledore. The only trace of any of the Slytherins I've found are several platinum blond hairs and a Malfoy signet ring stuck in the troll's teeth.