0.8

Happy Birthday Melanie Martinez!!I love her lmao!

--

"I finally have you."

"You always did."

---

Harry's POV

The room was dark and moody, filled with so many books I could really count. They were all stocked up in a shelf against every wall, surrounding a huge cherrywood desk.

I didn't really care though. I just want him.

Speaking of which, he reappeared from behind me, after checking the door and locking it. His hot breath fanned over the spot below my ear, and I leaned into his touch as his lips harshly sucked against my skin.

The room was silent, only filled with the heavy breaths of Louis and I, as we quickly got rid of the clothed barrier between us.

[some parts of this scene were explained earlier so I'm skipping through to avoid repetition]

As soon as I laid my lanky body across the desk, Louis' lips collided with mine in one swift movement. My hands claw at Louis' toned biceps as I whimper and moan into his mouth. I'm not sure what I want, fuck, I can't even think right.

But I know I want him.

"I need you...fuck I ..want you--" I try to get out between hiccups. "fuck me, Louis."

He chuckles lightly as he cups my cheeks, a glint of sincerity in his eye that you can't miss.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby."

My heart almost burst out of my chest from his soft voice.

"I don't care...just...Fuck do anyth--please.."

He shushes me by pressing his lips to mine. Thank god he shut me up.

His hot lips trail down to my panties, leaving bruises and kisses in his wake. I squirm and moan under his touch, the way he affects is just so overwhelming and I feel like I'm bursting at the seams.

His lips finally land on my bulge, my cock twitching under his lips, and I can feel myself inching closer and closher to the edge. I moan loudly at the way his mouth parts, where my hard on peaks out of the lace fabric. I'm actually really glad Liam didn't make me wear boxers.

"Fuck, you're so hot, and sinful." Louis buffs as he pulls away from me, and I whimper at the loss of his contact.

"Turn over, baby." He taps my knee as I move painfully slow, wanting to put on a show for him. I lay my head against the desk, and perk my bum up. I can hear him suck heavily on his fingers, and I'd do anything to watch him do that. I clench around air, waiting impatiently for him.

"Ready, love?" He pats my bum, and I nod my head.

Slowly, I feel him enter slightly, and I wince at the foreign feeling. I've never done this before, and it felt so weird, but so nice at the same time. I pushed myself farther onto his hand, and without a second thought, ask him to add two more.

Its when his fingers brush lightly against my prostate I moan.

"Oh." I gasped as he curled his finger inside me, his fingertips pushing against my sensitive spot. I bite my lip, trying to stiffle a moan as his movements get quicker and deeper.

"Dont stay quiet for me, princess. I wanna hear you." He scolds me.

"Yes daddy," I whimper, as he continued his movements, my voice getting louder and louder.

"Oh f-fuck Lou, it feels so good!" I practically scream. Louis pulls my hair back as his lips hover over my forehead.

"Fuck, look at yourself. All hot and wrecked just from my hand." He continues his fast and steady pace, fucking me with his fingers.

"You're a good boy, right? Won't come without permission?" Louis half asks, half demands.

"Yes daddy, oh god it feels amazing. I love what you're doing to me." I pant.

"God, cause you're fucking mine. You're my little flowerboy that gets fucked by my fingers. Imagine how hot you look right now, getting fucked on a desk."

I whine at how he's dragging out my orgasm, but instead he snacks my bum roughly, making me squeal.

"Don't be impatient." He growls in my ear, and I want to do that again so bad, just so I can hear his voice get low and animalistic.

"Fuck, I'm so c-close." I whine lightly. I can feel the pressure in my lower region become more and more heavier. He flips me over on my back again, and removes his fingers from my tight heat. His hands wrap around my length and I can't help but screams cause it feels so good.

"C'mon, love. Come for me, show me how I make you feel," he coos in my ear, and with the curse of his name I ce undone in his hand.

I lay against the desk, trying to regain my breath as Louis cleans us both up with my--Liam's flannel. As I stare into the hot light, I can't help but feel another unsettling feeling in my stomach, a bubbling sensation.

"Haz?" Louis calls, "you okay? You look sick." I sit up, trying to see if that will help my stomach. But it only makes it worse.

"Uh, I don't know." My voice wavers slightly, my mouth starts to water the way it does when you get nauseous.

"Umm, I'll go get a bucket." Louis barely even got his sentence out before I spewed chunks all over his face and torso.

I tried to apologize, but it kept coming, and I double over, gagging and spitting until everything is out of my system.

My eyes water as the smell of bitter liquor and acid fill the room. Through my tears, I watch a figure leave the room, which can only be Louis.

Fuck, I thought, leaning back on the desk. Great job Harry.

Great job.

----

This is the most shittiest chapter I've wrote lmao.

It was short but I felt like it had to be done. A whole chapter dedicated to poorly written smut.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I'm super sick and dying so will you excuse me I'll go cough up a lung for what seems to be the thousandth time today.

Bye lovelies

<3 Troi.