20 Facts About The Author!

Alright so I was tagged by Munginas to do this thing, and I don't have a tag book, and I wanna do it somewhere where I know people will see it (which is here) so let's roll!

Also here's a pic of me for the sake of it:

Okay, let's start:

1. I'm a twin (he's six minutes older than me, that lil hoe)
2. I'm a freshman woe
3. I'm the youngest of one sister and two brothers, my sister being the alpha.
4. I live in New York, and visit the city frequently.
5. I love art, and I draw for fun and stuff cause I love art. :D
6. I used to have braces.
7. I sucked my thumb since I was a baby but stopped when I got a habit breaker, and braces. But now I don't have any of those, and it feels great!
8. (Fuck) I'm so fucking awkward it kills, man.
9. Every time Broken Home is on shuffle I skip it because it's 2emo4me. I'm pretty sure I've only listened to it three times since I got SGFG on the release date.
10. I stole once. NO JUDGING, THE CANDY PACKAGE WAS ALREADY OPEN SO WHY NOT? I THOUGHT, AND I TOOK ONE OUT.
11. I'm a Cancer!! (July 19th)
12. My name is Troi. There's nothing else. Just Troi.
13. YO I S2FG I HATE HATE H aT E WHEN LIQUID OR ANYTHING COMES NEAR MY EARS I DONT LIKE IT I CANT STAND IT DONT YOU DARE TRY AND POUR WATER IN MY EAR I WIL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR THROAT.
14. I'm very protective of my ears.
15. My fab bands/artists are in my bio, but here's a backstory about how I got into them:

I hated the fuck outta 1d. Then in 8th grade someone comes along and tells me to listen to them, so I do. I didn't really pay much mind to them cause I only had Pandora to listen to them and they played all the old crappy stuff (sorry!). But THEN during christmas break of 2014, I was watching 1d funny moments, which were pretty cool. Then I got to Larry.....and wObOi I WAS HOOKED!!! that's about 're same time I got into 5sos too, so yeah. :D

16. I hate the beach
17. Yet I stand
18. In California
19. With my toes in the sand.
20. ^^ those are song lyrics, and whoever finds out what song it is, I'll dedicated the next chapter to you.

Okay that's all from me!!

I dedicated gaysicle darklarryzhoe larrystylinsonvevo and anyone who wants to do this to do it!

And you should be my friend cause I'm cool. :)

K that's all! And thank you for so many reads on this book I love you all *smooches* bye!

<3 Troi