2 - Continue

Hola.

Plz Vote/Comment

- - -

Jessicas P.O.V

I dried my self off in a lazy manner. I was too tired to really care. As I walked into my room I thought about Luke for some odd reason.

Luke was... really good looking. I wonder if he has a big d-

"Jess do you have any tampons?" Marissa asked as she entered my room, interupting my thoughts.

I cringed at her "ugh you know I don't put those cotten swabs up my untouched vag."

I combed my hair and started to twist it up as Marrissa rolled her eyes and sat on my bed. "What you doing for your birthday?"

"Thats a long time away. But I wanna have a party." I said.

She hummed "You should invite Luke. He seems to think you're cool."

I lightly blushed "umm. Ok whatevs."

She nodded and was about to walk out. "Uh M." she stopped and turned.

"What is the deal with him? Is he in college?" I asked curious about him.

She smirked alittle "Yeah he wants to be a lawyer that job at the café is just to pay his rent. Why?."

I chuckled "Okay thanx for the info. Just wanted to know who the dude was I mean he just showed up so..."

~*~

The next day at school I told my best friend Mia everything about him and how much of a hottie Luke was.

She squeaked "Ooh Jessica." we walked down the hall "This could be a blissful year. I mean I'm in love and you are gonna get banged by an older hottie."

I chuckled "Okay alittle far fetched."

She shrugged "We'll see. I got history so see you next period."

~*~

I said goodbye to Mia and waited for the bus. It was cold outside but can't beat Nyc winter.

"You look pretty cold." I heard someone say behind me. I turned and saw Luke. He was in a nice black coat like he just stepped out of a photo shoot.

I gasped and stuttered "I- I umm I am genius."

He walkes over to me and chuckled. "Come on I have a car." he looked right in my eyes. I was almost hypnotized.

I shook my head "No I don't wanna be a burden." I bit my lip nervously.

He smirked and slowly brought his thumb to my lip and pulled the side of it out of my mouth. His touch was so soothing. I closed my eyes and embraced his hand on my cheek.

I quickly moved back alittle out of my daze. He straightened up and spoke "No burden. I'm headed to your house anyway."

I smiled "okay. Why not?" I asked out loud. He looked happy and started walking to his car. I followed and we waited to cross a big street.

We weren't at the crosswalk so it was pretty dangerous. I stood next to him and waited for the cars to pass. He grabbed my hand and unconsciously crossed the street protecting me. I smiled alittle.

He was so focused on making sure we weren't gonna get hit. After we crossed he still held on to my hand and I chuckled.

He looked at me and ungripped my hand "Oh sorry beautiful. Marissa would kill me if I hurt you."

I blushed lightly and thought about his nickname towards me 'Beautiful'

He opened my door and let me in. "Thanks." I said.

He shook his head and got in on his side. After ww buckled up he started to drive. I don't know what it is but guys look so attractive when their focused.

"You can touch too." he chuckled

"What?" I asked confused.

He smirked alittle and glanced at me "Well you don't have to just stare you can touch too."

I turned my head alittle and laughed "Oh please. You are so not my type."

"Oh really?" He teased.

I nodded "Yea."

"Well..." He put his hand on my knee and gripped it alittle. "What is your type?"

I looked at his hand and gulped silently. Omg he's flirting with me...

I looked at him "Wouldn't you love to know?"

He smiled "Jessica. I would be very pleased to know."

"We'll maybe later." I said.

He nodded. We sat there and he drove in silence until an Ed Sheeran song came on. "Omg. I love this song."

I raised it up and sang along. "And I can't lift you off of your feet."

The song ended and Luke just chuckled. "So Ed Sheeran is your type?"

"Maybe." I said.

"Jess. Just tell me. Do you find me attractive?"

"Nah." I said jokingly.

He raised his eyebrows and looked. "Oh really?"

"God Luke why do you care so much huh?" I asked. "Do you l-i-k-e me? Huh?" I teased.

He looked at me and then just stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "You like me." he said in a concede manner.

I shook my head and just watched to building drive by.

He put his hand on my knee and I didn't mind. Luke is very good looking. I doubt he likes someone like me though. I sound confident but I'm really not.

- - - -

OKAY 2 THINGS IM EDITING AND I MADE A FEW CHANGES!!

I'm back bitches!
-Jasmene <3