13 - Festival

Recap: Luke went to Jess's house and forced her to forgive him. She told him it wont be easy though.

Hey readers I am so excited to be continuing this book!

I low-key hate when readers take long to update but I do that so much.

- - -

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up ready for tomorrow, The Global Citizens Festival. For some reason everyone is busy and can't spend 5 hours with me. I texted Luke to tell him I'm leaving.

Okay babe. Sorry I couldnt make it. -Luke

I still feel like I forgave Luke too soon. I know I told him it wont be easy to get me back but I never liked the thought of forgiving a cheating. I don't know if I can trust him ever again.

~*~

I wore american flag shorts with a black crop top and converses. The line was so long for ticket check outs. I remembered taking Mia's advice and find a cutie with no ticket so I just looked around to see if anyone looked lost or something.

"But I spent $900 on this!" I heard from the front of the line. I tried to peek over and I saw a total hottie, he looked like a model for Calvin Klein. Jaw line was cutting, Brown hair , he was really tall and had caramel white skin that was perfectly tanned.

The security apologized and he scuffed then started to walk past the people in line. As he walked I took a deep breath and grabbed his arm semi rough.

He looked angry at first then smirked.

I smiled "I have a extra ticket if you promise to party with me I'll give it to you."

He looked at me and smiled big, 'Oh lord dimples' I thought in my mind.

"I get to party with the prettiest girl here and get a free ticket? Is this heaven?" he said then grabbed my hand. I don't know if it was the weather or not but his hand was really warm and inviting.

I just blushed and handed him his ticket.

"I'm Nathan." he said. "Jessica but people call me Jess" I replied shyly.

"Can I call you J?" He asked. I said sure still blushing.

"Umm I have a free ticket too!" someone from behind us said.

I looked and there was this really good looking girl staring at me with hate. She flipped her long extensions "You should take the upgrade." She said. Her creamy face was very clear, you could tell she wasn't wearing any make up, just effortlessly beautiful.

I almost felt insecure for a second but then remembered I'm a bad bitch. I just put my hand on my hip and looked at Nathan to see what he was gonna do.

Nathan put his hand around my hip. "Sorry but I like chocolate in my vanilla swirl." he said.

I giggled and looked at him. The girl just flipped her hair and scuffed. We turned around and kept waiting on line. "That was badass." I said. He looked at me and groaned "Also very true." he replied.

"So you like black girls?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Yeah. I mean you're beautiful. Like gorgeous, I hope we have a good day so I can get your number." He said. I laughed and was kinda surprised that he felt like that, he looked like a f*ck boy but seemed really humble.

~*~

"I've always had a love for kids so I just feel like being a pediatrician would be perfect" Nathan said.

We were waiting for another performance just sitting on the grass looking like some hippies. "That's really nice to know. I always wanted to just be a doctor, any field would fit me I think but I won't have to decide yet, you know?" I replied.

He just smiled and shook his head in a good way. "We're still young." He said.

I smiled and looked at him. It was easy talking to him. Like I didn't even have to try.

"Dollar roses!" "Dollar roses!" I heard a woman say. We both looked over and saw a woman with a cart of roses for sale.

"Aww that's so romantic." I looked over at Nathan to say but he was already over by the cart buying some roses. He came back and handed me 3 roses. "My lady" He said with a horrible english accent.

I giggled as he sat back down. "Here." I handed him a rose.

I shrugged "Fuck gender rules." I said.

He laughed "True. I would like to be desired too sometimes." He said as he smelled the rose.

I looked at him "I'm having a really good time!" I blushed.

He smiled "Me too."

I sighed "Let's go to the Hanna cart."

We started to walk there hand in hand. "So tell me some stuff about your family" I said calmly.

"Not much to say. When I was 5 my parents split, I have a sister. She's graduating next year. You?" He said.

"I have a brother and a sister just 1 of each. My dad is... yea. Just my mom. I'm a Libra." I chuckled the last part.

"Taurus."

~*~

The concert was happening and we were having so much fun. Nathan was only a alot taller than me. I got on his shoulders to see better. His large hands were gripping my thighs. It took me a moment to adjust to that. At that moment I thought about nothing but enjoying myself. Nathan was cool.

I love right now.

- - -
It's short I know but just vote and swipe. Double update bitches!!! :) <3

- Jasmene