3 - Plead *

Another new edited version. Enjoy.

Plz Vote/Comment :)

- - -
Jess P.O.V

It had been 3 days and now Luke just comes to pick me up everyday.

"Hey girl." Mia said enthusiastically. I turned to her and started walking to my bus.

She began walking with me "You wanna hang out today? There's suppose to be this huge rave tonight in Long Island."

I strugged "Why not? I just gotta let my mom know but she wouldn't care that much." I laughed.

Mia was a pretty girl, she always told me I wasn't the duff but she can look very stunning at times.

"So is your hottie for a friend coming to get you again?" asked Mia.

"Yea. And the hottie stuff is a bit of an overdue don't you think?" I answered with a chuckle.

"Well he's your friend and he's a hottie so.." She answered picking up here hands like she was weighting the odds.

"You do have a point" I said. Luke was a very attractive person but our age gap is enough for us to just have a brother and sister relationship. Why does that sound so wrong?

"Oh! So you agree , he's a hottie but maybe not your friend?" She asked.

I never understood how she could twist words but she is the queen of that.

"Don't try to twist my words. And what do you mean by 'maybe not a friend'? We're just friends nothing else." I answered

"Ooh so pushy. You think I was born yesterday I can see the way you guys stare at each other. When you guys finally see each other you act like no one else is on the planet." She said. She put her hands down in a innocent way "oh Luke. I love you. Oh Luke you are sooo hot. I'm melting." she said in a squeaky voice dramatically.

"Oh. Prince Charming is here. Or should I say Mr. Hottie" said Mia.

I gave Luke the one sec signal. "Don't you have Jason to kiss. Oh look he's right over there " I replied

I pointed to the right where her 'Prince Charming' was. Jason was her boyfriend. Yes they're madly in love. They make and adorable pair. Same height, same grades but totally different opinions on things.

Opposites attract.

"Don't be jealous." she said while sticking out her tongue.

"Never. Bye." I said while walking over to Luke.

When I entered the car he looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for coming to get me. Its really nice of you to give me a lift but you dont have to do it." I said kindly.

He started to drive and chuckled. "I like driving you. I mean we're going to the same place."

I just simply nodded.

"And..." he glanced at me then I felt his hand grip my thigh "I like having a pretty girl next to me."

I gulped hard and started to feel warm inside. His hand was so big compared to mine and it felt warm and inviting.

We drove in silence until Luke stopped by his house. I looked at him confused "I have to change. Wanna come up?"

I nodded.

I walked behind him as he started to unlock his door. His little apartment wasn't bad looking. There was some cereal on the counter but whatever.

I sat on his couch and waited for him to finish dressing. My bladder started to kill me as I sat down.

I eagerly got up and went by Lukes door "Luke! Where is the bathroom?" I asked through the door.

He opened the door fully with no shirt on, and I wasn't shy to stare.

He bit his lip and chuckled.

He smirked and cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him.

"Jess. Its behind you." he laughed. I made an oh face and walked to the bathroom.

~*~

Back at my house Luke and I decided to sit and wait for Marissa to change apparently we were going to Dave & Busters and her boyfriend was meeting us there.

Luke was sitting so close to me. He grabbed my thigh and look at me. I bit my lip alittle nervous but thrilled. I got up to get some space between us too.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. He walked up to me and kissed my lips roughly.

I put my hand on his neck and accepted. In that very moment none of my thoughts were cloudy. I knew what I wanted to do and I did it.

I got on top of him and he grabbed my waist. At first it was light pecks then he licked my bottom lip for access to my mouth. I grinded against him and felt my lower part tingle. He groaned so quietly.

It was amazing. He took my lips off of his and kissed my neck so softly I almost let out a moan. He grabbed my butt aggressively as I gripped his neck.

He saw the desire in my eyes and chuckled. I just kept pecking his lips as he stared at me. I touched his cheek with my right hand and just stared at each other breathless.

We heard Marissa coming. I got up and let out a sigh. Luke put a pillow on his lower half and I chuckled alittle.

"We ready to go?" I asked while stretching nonchalantly. Marissa didnt even stare at us as she put on her jacket to notice our flustered state.

We grabbed our jackets and began to walk out with Marissa infront.

"Lets do that again princess." Luke whispered deeply in my ear as he grabbed my bottom.

I froze for half a second and walked behind Marissa.

- - - -

Okay guys ilysm. This was an inbetween chpt cause I'm trying to fix this story.