014.

Yoongi blinked and looked at Jimin. He never seen Jimin so determined before. "J-jimin??" He whispered. Jimin peeked at him and winked signaling that he got the whole situation in control. He took Yoongi's hand and stood up.
"Lets go baby." Jimin smirked and kissed Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi's face went blank.
Hoseok was in shock. His eyebrows furrowed and he stood up abruptly
"A-a boyfriend?! W-who even is that?! You don't even know him!"
"I'm his boyfriend." Jimin chuckled and pat Yoongi's head.
"Why Yoongi?! I thought you loved me first!"
"H-hoseok keep it down.." He gripped Jimin's hand and looked away.
"Why should I? Don't want me to disturb your boyfriend?"
"He's not my boyfriend Hoseok!" Yoongi breathed out trying not to be on the verge of tears.
"I-i....Hoseok... he isn't my boyfriend.... I-i don't even know whats happening right now.." Yoongi narrowed his eyes away from Hoseok and sighed.
"I saw you.. at the park the other day..." He took a big gulp. His grip began to tighten on Jimins hand.
"With a girl..."
Yoongi bit his lip trying to hold back his tears. But then,
Hoseok started laughing.
"I-is this what this was all about?!" He was actually crying from laughing too hard.
"W-why are you laughing?!" Yoongi's eyebrows knitted together. He was so confused.
"She is my sister Yoongi!" He grinned wide and hugged Yoongi across the table. Yoongi was trying to push him away but lets face it, Hoseok is the strongest when he's happy.
"What the hell-" Jimin still had Yoongi's hand in his own.
"W-wait....if she was your sister where was she when I went to your house? A-and why do you still kiss you family members on the cheek thats gross!"
"Yoongi she's already attending a university she isn't going to stay with us." His smile spread far. From ear to ear. Yoongi blinked hard. I was sad for nothing?, He thought to himself.
Yoongi pushed Hoseok off and hugged Jimin.
"Too bad I don't have none of this." He rubbed his cheek on Jimin's chest. Jimin put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and smiled. Hoseok widened his eyes and pulled Yoongi close to him.
"Yoongi no... you got this." He looked at where Hoseok was pointing. He was pointing at his dick. Yoongi's face immediately lit up and he felt like he exploded. He pushed Hoseok away again.
"What the fu-"
"Anyways.." Jimin interrupted. "I'm not actually dating Yoongi.. and its almost midnight.." Jimin scratched the back of his neck and giggled. "This is a huge fiasco... I just wanted a coffee.."
"Well we should probably get home..Do you have anywhere to stay Jimin? You can come sleep at mine tonight. I-I mean i don't want you sleeping outside on the floor or anything.." Yoongi mumbled.
Jimin laughed and pat Yoongi's head.
"Didn't I tell you I booked a hotel?" Jimin chuckled to himself.
Yoongi blinked and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yeah....sorry I'm just a bit tired.."
"I'm coming then." They both looked at Hoseok.
"Listen I-"
"I don't care I'm coming."
Yoongi groaned then nodded.
"Fine.. only because I'm always lonely there.."

[ ♥ ]

Yoongi grabbed a small blanket and flopped down on the sofa.
"Just.. go sleep on my bed.." Yoongi yawned in the middle of his sentence. His eyes slowly closed. In a snap he was sleeping like a baby.
"Looks like someone's tired today.." Hoseok mumbled to himself. He sat on the floor next to the leather couch. He softly ran his hands through Yoongi's hair.
"Has your hair always been this soft?" He smiles to himself. Hoseok parted Yoongi's bangs.
"H-have you always been this pretty?" He caressed Yoongi's smooth cheek. Hoseok tilted his head and moved closer to Yoongi's face, to the point where their noses touched.
"So beautiful.." The moon shined down on the both of them. Hoseok leaned in and claimed those pretty pink lips. Hoseok pulled away and widened his eyes to see Yoongi's same reaction.
"H-hoseok?" He blinked twice but to Hoseok's suprise he leaned in as well and kissed Hoseok softly. He smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck.
"God, I'm so sorry.." Yoongi broke eye contact. He looked down at the floor.
"To think we would be here. Unbelievable right? I hate you." Yoongi felt tears run down his cheek. He was sobbing right in front of Hoseok. He didn't know why he was crying. He just was. Hoseok ran his thumb against Yoongi's cheek.
"Don't worry Yoongi, I like you too."

YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONE FOR GOOD WELL YALL THOUGHT