Chapter five: ???

Your POV

I opened my eyes slightly as the bright light flooded my vision. Voices scream out but I couldn't make out what there saying it just comes out off muffles. My vision is still hazy. I groan out at the sudden pain emerging. My head hurts. Its pounding and its hard to think straight...

The pounding is unbearable as the darkness consume me once more.

-dream-

"Looks like we got in bigger trouble..." A male mumbled. I looked up to be meet by nothing but plain eerie darkness. It seems like a endless void with no ending and no beginning.

"Yea.. But at least we got away with those psychopaths." A girl answered with a tired voice. I quickly recognized the voice of Bella and Bruce.

"Bruce? Bella?" I called out there names. Soon a light appeared with a male sitting down in a couch with a girl laying her head in his laps. The girl got up and looked at the surrounding. The boy looking at my direction but failing to look at me.

"(Y/n)?" The both called up in perfect sync.

"Yea.." I said as I walked up to the couch as they both looked at me relieve. The boy smile as the girl look at me boringly.

"So she can go to her mind now.." She commented. I looked at them confused. The Bruce looked at me nodding his head in approval. "She is really something." She added.

"Mind explaining? I'm quite lost." I told them. She sigh and looked at me.

"Well you see. Not all humans can really go to his mind. Might be confusing like what about dreams aren't they from my mind. That's what probably your thinking. There just the fragment of ones imagination. If a mortal can go inside his mind, that mortal is something special." Bruce explained for me. I'm quite confused.

"Way a go explaining smartass. But let's awake you in your sleep. Mortals are already coming to the conclusion your dead." She laugh as a gun appeared in her hands as she looked at me mischievously. "I always dreamt to do this someday. Now it came. Sayonara bitch." She said as she pulled the trigger.

-end of dream-

I snap my eyes open as I got up breathing heavily. I looked at my surrounding to see plain white ceiling. I take a deep breath to recover from the dream.

You went too far, Bella. I heard Bruce's voice said scolding Bella.

Good morning sleepyhead~ Bella greeted me ever cheerful. Bella please don't do anything like that again. I'll try but I won't promise. She said laughing.

"She was found in the streets, sir. No one knew who she was." A male voice said. I looked at the source of the voice to be outside of the room.

"She'll be fitted, what do you think?" Another male voice asked.

"Agree." Someone replied with full authority. What's going on?

You fell asleep in the arms of Bruce and we couldn't find a shelter so we have to alerted some humans about you. Bella explained. Ok.. Wonder what has gone to her. She seems nice today. Can't I be nice for once?

Bella cut it off... Bruce warned. I sigh knowing another round of fight will come. I wish I could just mute them so I can have my mind on my own..

A man in military suit entered. His ocean blue eyes locked with my (e/c) ones. He smiled warmly at me. My heart felt as if I'm safe with them but a half of me wanted to rip him in pieces.

"Your awake" he told me calmly. You can clearly see that she's awake Sherlock! Bella yelled in annoyance in my brain I just smiled it off.

"How long was I out for?" I asked him nicely.

"About 3 hours when we found you." He informed me "Excuse me for a moment I'll just tell the boss your awake." He told me I just nod. 3 hours...

I looked up the ceiling just listen to Bella's and Bruce's argument. I didn't bother to stop them knowing Bella's short temper. I close my eyes to see Bella's death glare and Bruce's calm but annoyed face. I opened my eyes back to look at the ceiling. A opening of the door could be heard. I snaped my head in the noise direction to see a man in a military suit with white hair he looks like about 50+? Along with 2 more man including the man greeted me when I woke up.

"Hello, ms..?" He trailed off.

"Its (y/n) (l/n)." I told him. He nod and I sat up. I looked at the surrounding to see the white walls. "Not to be rude. But where am I?" I asked him. Trying to be polite as possible.

A big smile appeared in his face.

"Welcome to the military, miss (l/n)."

~•~•~•~•~

Welcome to the military! *salutes* here you will be trained to be a great soldier and to be *cough cough*Akiller*cough coug*.

Well you have two souls tied with you that got your back and have a professional skills of a soldier. Well what else can you have? Automic bombs? You have everything, the most indestructible soon-to-be-creepypasta!