Chapter four: just the begging

??? POV

I stepped back at the sharp shattered glasses. A dark chuckle echoed throughout the room. Hoodie looking around trying to find the attacker.

The glass began charging at us. In a blink of a eye they were already in front of my mask. It stopped midway. My breath quickens.

"Bella! Don't kill them!" I heard a female command. A girl with(hair length) (h/c) hair showed up glaring at the air? Her captivating (e/c) eyes could drown you in. My heart skip a beat.

Focus masky..

A voice said in my head. Right focus.. A girl slowly appearing with pale skin with raven hair and crimson eyes looked at us then her.

"There trying to kill you, (y/n).." She growled slightly looking at us with murderous glare.

"Do you know the word 'forgive'" a male voice said. Behind the girl was a boy in white hair. Who are these people?

"Would you fucking forgive a fucking mortal trying to kill someone?!" She growled irritated. "Stupid boy." She mummble.

"We can talk this out right?" The girls melodic voice said out. I find it hard to breath now. What's this?

The girl with the crimson eyes looked at the both of us. "Fine. If you two dare to lay a finger on her, the last thing you see is hell." She growled.

"As if we're scared, girly." I teased.

Your POV

I know that there trying to kill me. But bella killing them is way far now. The two man were looking at me as bruce and bella stared at them somewhat.. Dark. That's the word I guess.

The first man as a white mask with black eyes and mouth with brown messy hair sticking out. He wore a orange-ish jacket and jeans.

The second man has a  black ski mask with red eyes and frown. He wore a yellow jacket with a hoodie, jeans and black gloves.

I feel uneasy as they both stared at me. I walked backward and hide behind bruce. Bruce looked at me with a assuring smile. I feel comfortable with bruce by my side.

"Do you think Slenderman would take her in?" The man with the man asked the hooded man.

"He'd be pleased if you ask me." The hooded man answered back.

"Come with us." The mask man told us. Bella's glare turned into a monstrous glare.
"Why do you think we'd do that?" Her voice was somewhat demotic. He voice was half female and demon. It scares me. Bruce's hisses near my ear attempting to calm me down. I didn't mind on how close he could be in the very moment.

"Come on (y/n). You don't want to see this." Bruce smooth voice told me. I looked at him then her. "Don't worry she can handle herself." He said as he lead me away but not to far from where bella is or it'll hurt me.

"Who is Slenderman?" I asked him. He sigh and looked at me with his calm eyes

"I honestly don't know. But who ever he is I don't like the sound of it." He told me.

"I guess so.." I answered as I sigh. "We should really get out of this woods. I feel like there's more of them." I told him.

"Them?" He asked.

"You know, those people. If that guy with a freaky smile-" bruce cut me off with a chuckle.

"You mean that joker wanna be?" He asked as he chuckled. What? I laugh. Imagining the joker in batman comparing him to the guy we saw earlier.

"Hahahah yeah. Well if that joker wanna be and those two know Slenderman there should be more of them." I told him with a smile.

"Fair point. But what about mike and melanie?" He asked. All of the events happened today I forgot about the two person who betrayed me. My heart numbs and my thoughts clouded with the image of me killing them. "I'm sorry I mentioned 'them'" bruce apologize.

"Its fine." I answered with a laugh. Not just a laugh but a insane laugh? He looked at me worriedly.

"Sometimes Bella could be so stubborn..." He mummble but I heard it.

"Hahahahaha what do you mean?" I laugh out loud.

"She's slowly turning you into a monster (y/n).. Please. Don't let that happened." He told me with concerned eyes.

Bruce! Get her out of there! I'll just follow! I heard bella screamed in my head.

"Bella what's happening there?" Bruce yelled out.

JUST GET HER OUT OF THERE! She screamed in irritation.

"(Y/n) just hold on, ok? I want you to fight the pain in what will happen next. Understand?" He told me. I nod not knowing how to reply. He grab my hand and he dashes off with me trying to catch up.

God, what's happening? So much event in two days. My fiance and my stepsister having a affair behind my back, I died and went back to life, knowing I'm tied with two soul, meeting with three psychos and tried to save the two of them. What's going on? Why did I make such discission? If I didn't stop bella maybe we would have been out of here and maybe she wouldn't get into a fight.

I heard bruce sigh as he continued running as I stumble a few times.

Don't regret your discission.. It'll be all over soon.. Got that? He comforted in my mind. Got that... But little by little I knew its just the beginning.