chapter two: A new life

Your POV

"Wke up." I heard a male blurry voice called out. Am I dead? My senses began adjusting and I looked up to see two shadow figures.

"She's alive!" The male said. The clouds uncover the moon and I could see the male. He has white messy hair. With blue captivating eyes.

"Of course she is." A female voice dead pan. I looked at her direction to see a straight black hair that only reaches to her shoulder and red glimmering eyes.

"My name is Bella and his Bruce. Were your conscious." She explained shortly. And looked at me painly.

"I'm not dead?" I asked out. That's the only question that echoed through my mind.

"We save you." Bruce answered. "But first let's get you some rest." He said as he carried my body bridal style. We began to move. I looked at where I was to see a pool of crimson liquid... what happened.

Bella sigh and looked at me. "I'll explain once we get in the cabin." She told me. "But for now rest." She said. I nob slightly and rest my head in Bruce's chest and doze off.

-time skip-

I opened my eyes and felt a soft surface. I looked around to see wood. I looked where I'm lying to see a bed. The door opened to reveal bella with a tray in her hands. The aroma of (favorite soup) could be smelled.

She place down the tray in the night stand beside the bed. She sat beside me. She helped me to sit down and looked at my (e/c) eyes.

"So what's your questions?" She asked irritatedly but has a hint of kindness.

"Who are you? And how did you save me? What do you mean by con-" I stop once I notice her glare. She's not nice is she.

"One. At. A. Time." She said. I sigh and began with the important onces.

"Who are you?" I asked her. She looked at the window then me.

"Its complicated so I'll explain. You see I'm your, what human calls 'inner demon', while bruce is the 'conscious'. For short I'm the one who gives you the choice of cruelty or such, while bruce is the one who gives you the nice choices. Any questions about that?" She asked.

"So you two are like demon and angel?" I asked out.

"Well you can say that." She said. A door opened to reveal bruce.

"Did bella hurt you?" He asked as he rushed to me.

"I didn't you fucking idiot." Bella respond harshly. She galred at him, bruce looked at her then me.

"Did she?" He asked me. Bella growls in irritation.

"No she didn't." I replied before they fight. I looked back at bella, who was still glaring at bruce.

"You two don't get along huh?" I asked out.
"No." He said. Bella didn't even bother to answer. As she looked at me with a 'really?' Look.

"Ok... So why did you save me?" I asked.

"Take a sip first. You look very hungry." He said. I sigh and just sip down my soup not caring.

"We save you because we can't risk having you killed by some foolish humans." She growled. Mike.. Melanie..

Revenge.. That one word echoe through my mind. Bella smiled evily as bruce looked at me worried.

"Don't listen to her, (y/n)." He plainly said.

"I think I got the wrong thought about you, dear. I know you want to get your revenge." She sweetly said.

"(Y/n), don't." Bruce said.

"Bruce. I want to get my revenge. They deserver it." I told him. Bella chuckled and looked at bruce mockingly. Bruce looked at her with a glare.

"Hello?" I heard a male voice called out.

Bella began laughing and looked at me "time to see what your truly capable." She said as she vanished along with Bruce.

Kill him. He doesn't deserve to live right?

Don't listen to her. Please. You might end up getting hurt.

I won't let you get hurt. Now kill him.

I dont know what to choose.. Kill or not. I walked out of the room and walked down the house. I looked to see a man about his late thirties.

"Oh.. Hi.." He said as he looked at me shock.

Kill him.

Before anything else happened a knife went flying and stabbed the man right in his head.

"Head shot bitches!" A unknown male cheered. My eyes widened as the lifeless body. I looked to were the knife came from to see a man with a pale skin and a huge smile in his cheek.

"Oh look what we have here." He said as he spotted me.

(Y/n) summon meI heard Bella's voice screamed.

"Bella help me!" I screamed. I heard a chuckle and the man went flying away.

Run (y/n)!  Bruce yelled.

My eyes widened what just happened. Bruce yelled again for me to run. The door slamed shut.

The window!

I looked at the window and it broke into million of pieces I jumped out and run.

"What the heck?!" The male said out loud for me to here. I looked behind to see him running after me. I run faster. Pebbles floated and steadied as if its going to be grown at me, I stopped scared.

Just run!! Bella got this. Just run!

The ran as I went pass I saw the glimpse of the pebbles as it attacked the male behind me. I continue running. There was a cliff in front of me its so stiff.

Climb. Trust me. I heard bruce said. I didn't argue back as I began wall climbing the cliff. Roots began growing out of the soil for me to grab I looked back to see the man being attacked by the pebbles.

As I climb higher my head began pounding in my head as liquid pour down my nose.

Bella! Your way to far! I heard bruce shout I heard a growl in my head as my head began to feel well again.

I was top on the cliff. I looked down to see the man growling and looking at me.

"Slenderman need to see this." I heard him whisper to himself even in this distance

Your safe now..  I heard a exhausted voice of bella. We'll keep you safe. I heard Bruce's soft voice whispered to me.

How did that happened?