Ch.33 Small Plans

A/N: Sorry for super late chapter! Also I did a week jump, so this is a week after Laurance arrived...and this chapter (to me) is a bit cringy, my creative touch has died...But To the Book!

=Laurance's P.O.V=

I know I have only been here for what, a week almost...but I have a tiny little surprise for Aph. I had a bit of help from Cadenza and Kawaii-chan to pick out a dress for Aph, because I know the only one she has is the one Cadenza gave her a while back. And she'll be needing one...

Kawaii-chan wasn't much help, but that's what I expected from her, she was jumping around, super loud, and grabbed about everything and anything that was pink.  Also Cadenza was happy enough to sew the dress from scratch, so we ditched the idea of buying one.

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

Today was a S-U-P-E-R long, and slow day, nothing crazy cool has happened today, but what can I do about it...

I walk home emotionless, except for the one single emotion...boredom!! I drag myself across the village path, trying to keep my bright cheerful smile taped onto my face, and to get to my house as soon as possible without having to talk to anyone.

Yes, I know it does seem like I'm being a jerk, but everyone has these days!

Luckily not as many people are out of their houses today, so I can get home faster. Also I haven't heard anything about Laurance lately, so I may have to go check on him too. Everyone is telling me he has something planned for us, and it's adorable. Just say, but I'm sort of scared...

Laurance has been a huge flirt these passed days, so the surprise could really be anything. But I have a few ideas what it may be..

It's evening and the sun is just about to start to set, the normal blue skys begin to turn a deep shade of yellow and orange. The moon barely peeks over the land on the east, it gives a small twinkle as I watch.

"I better get home quick..." 

I rush down the path which leads me home forgetting the beautiful sky behind me. I turn left and right until I'm met with my front door, and surprisingly (not really) a present box with my name on it, a blue box with a green ribbon and bow to keep the lid attached to the bottom of the box, also with a small card attached.

Laurence...what do you have planned now..

Before I even lay a hand on that box, I unlock and push the door open, I begin to kick the present box through the door frame. Whatever is in there it's probably shattered to pieces...Smart one Aphmau

As soon as the box is finally in the house I close the door, pick up the box at its side so the lid doesn't come off. I sit down I the middle of the sofa sinking into cushions and pillows, I place the present on my lap as my eyes scan over it.

I reach for the small card that's swarmed with ribbon, I bring the card up so I'm able to read it.

"Open Me..." I read out loud "From Laurance"

Ummm, okay...what??

I pull one, single ribbon out of the bunch, as the ribbons begin to un-tie themselves I lift up the lid slowly for 'dramatic' affect. I cock an eyebrow up at the sight of a new dress and a walkie-talkie..

One by one, I pull the items out, I'm shocked that Laurance could picked out a decent dress. Yet, I'm still confused with the walkie-talkie, I look through the box again just in case I forgot anything.

"There's nothing else..?" I say quitely "Why a walkie-talkie? Out of ALL things, a walkie-talkie?!"

It was already on, so I held down the rubber button on the other side. And begin to talk through it.

"Uhh, Hello?" It buzzed, notifying me that the message went through

After waiting for a response back, I decided to try again "Hello? Anyone there?" I ask, as It buzzed 

"Yes, I'm here.." The person responds

"Laurance?" I ask

"Aphmau?" They say mocking me

"Okay, so it is Laurance..."

"What, you found out just by that!" He says offended

"Well, yeah. I know you, Geez Laurance!" I say giggling

"True.." He joins and laughs with me

"Okay, what's up with the dress and walkie-talkie" I ask

"Well you wear the dress.." He says trying to be smart

"Ha. Ha. Very Funny... I know that, but why?"

"Haha! I want you to wear the dress!" He laughs

"What if I don't want to?"

"I have something planned, so it would be nice if you wore it" he says

"Fine, what do have planned anyways?" I ask cheekily

"I can't tell you! You have to find out!" He teases

"What! Why! Just tell me!" I beg, I have to know everything. If not then there's going to be some issues...

"Nope! Just put on the dress and Cadenza will pick you up" he explains, I could feel him smirking...he has something big planned..I know it

"Uggghhhh! Fiiiiiinne...only because I'm curious of what you have planned, but why is Cadenza picking me up?" I ask

"Because.., I'll cya tonight!" He says turning off the walkie-talkie

"Wait what! Your going!" I yell in to the walkie-talkie hoping for a response back from him.

Wow...he put some thought into this surprise, but he did get back a week ago and I don't want anything too uninspected. I just want to take it slow and I can warm up again

Well fine, Why not? I grab the dress out from the box, take off the excess tissue paper that was hang from it, the dress was a beautiful berry red colour, it was a flower lace at the top and a normal skirt like bottom. It went down to the knees and there was ribbon that separated the lace from the skirt.

I did look nice in it, not something I would usually be wearing. But I liked it! I kept my hair down, and put a tiny amount of make up on. I slipped on some black flats that tied the look together, with one more check I the mirror, I wait for Cadenza to arrive ...

Butterflies flew around my stomach

The palms of my hand began to sweat

And my face started to blush...

Just by the thought of what he may have planned scares me, I don't want him to ask me out or anything

Should I be regretting this??

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I'm sorry for the SUPER late chapter, but it's extra long! I just couldn't stay focused on getting it done, there was so much happening and I didn't have any ideas for this chapter! I'm trying to start to get back on the schedule, but for now it's going to be whenever I have time I'll post! Thanks for understanding!!!! Comment, follow, and vote for more! Bye my Sweets<3

Words: 1208