Ch.1 Hard to Believe PT.1

===Aphmau's P.O.V.===

I ran away from home. I couldn't take it so I ran. It was about midnight or even later, I couldn't tell I didn't have any sorce of time. I finally found a clear field took a seat and gave up.... I collapse from exhaustion on the cold wet field.

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

A yawn escapes my lips, with a quick rub to my eyes I begin to look around. "Uhhh.... Where in Irene am I?"

Just then I realized, my memories and pain of before flooded my mind. "Ohh..yeah..." Tears threatened to fall as shivers ran up my back from fear of the truth "I...ran..a-away...f-from home..."

I wiped away any tears that managed to fall.

Uhh.. Maybe I should head home?? -Wait no Aphmau!- You said you wouldn't go back until you got some respect!

"....I'll go back just to say I'm sorry...but I'm still leaving, after that I'm headed north to Meteli!" I say to no one except myself.

"NO!! They don't care for you Aphmau!" the small self conscious thought kept me from heading back, but I knew what was right.

"Maybe...just maybe...they didn't actually mean it.... I'm going back! Plus iI forgot some things!" I say agreeing to myself

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

I arrive at my village and to notice that nobody was outside, it's a gorgeous day I don't know why no one is out!?!? But I could still see their bodies pressed up to the Windows starring outwards, it seemed that they're hiding...from something.

It has been 5 minutes and still no sign that anyone was willing to exit their house, no sign of my parents either. I head in the direction of my house and still no sign of anyone. I then soon arrived at the door I was so familiar with.

However it was only then when I saw the door was slightly opened

"Werid Mom and Dad would never leave the door open."

I walk quietly and cautiously throughout the home I was raised in, I shouldn't have been afraid but a small feeling told me otherwise.

"MOM, DAD! IM HOME!" I chant hoping for a response...but nothing.

Upstairs was then the only opinion, there always hope so where else could they have been.

With a sudden stop I kneel to the ground, my mouth hung wide as my eyes enlarging from fear. You were able to hear the fast beats of my heart bang against my chest as I choked on every breath I tried to take.

If you were able to follow my gaze, you would be face to face to see both of my lifeless dead parent lying on the cold ground...

"M-m-mom!... D-dad! I'm sooo s-s-sorry!" I couldn't help this time but let the fear and doubt swallow me into, what seemed a dark pit of pain. The tears fell from my eyes like a tsunami, and there was nothing for me to do to stop it.

I can't believe Mom and Dad are dead...I'm alone in a world I hate and there's nothing I can do about it..

My vision grew blurry, with a strong pain that came up my throat. I felt hope starring at my lifeless parent lying on the floor in a way that looked so uncomfortable...

I walked outside hoping to clear my head, my eyes are swolen and quite pink and puffy. Hopefully no one would notice.

================================================================

I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter, I know, I know it's pretty bad but... I tried! If you do like it then take a seat stay awhile!

But on a serious note hope you enjoyed! Bye my Sweets <3
*edited