Ch.6 Warming Up

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

After a hour or two, talking and laughing with Cadenza on the sofa I began to find out so many interesting facts about her and her family. Like how she loves to design & making clothing, her brother Laurence is actually her step brother due to him being adopted by her father at a young age, and many hilarious and embarrassing stories.

"okay-okay, I'm going to go show myself around the village, and get a feel of my new surroundings. Would you like to come?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"I would love to, but I'm busy...I have 2 dresses that have to make by tomorrow, sorry, Wait!  Maybe I could make one for you, what's your favourite colour?" she asked

"Sure, that would be awesome! My favourite colour is purple." I said while removing myself from the sofa as I made my way to the door.

"Okay, be safe out there!" she yelled back, but I was already out the door

=MAGICAL TIME CHANGE=

I was taking a stroll around the village, and introducing myself to anyone I bumped into. This caused my name to travel around fast. Many people began to match my name with my face, as the locals came to introduce themselves to me personally.  

It seemed like a very calm evening until a man with nothing but a mask and an all black outfit came up to me wanted to cause a scene. He then tries to grab me, and proceeds to drag me away. However due to my awesome talents, I screamed.

=Laurence's P.O.V.=

I was lounging by the Big Oak Tree, minding my own business with only me and my thoughts until I hear a femine scream in the distance. I follow the scream only to realize that it's coming from the direction of the village. I began to run as fast as I could possibly run with this heavy guard uniform until I arrive at my destination. 

That's where the scene stood, a mugger in the process of trying to drag Aphmau away. The town folks knew to not intervene with any situation knowing that it's nothing one of our guards could handle, which would be me. I threw myself in the middle of that situation pinning the mugger on the ground. 

"If I ever see you in this village again, I swear I'll personally kill you myself." At that moment he squirmed out of my grasp and ran far beyond the village walls. With the man's swift movements caused me to fall back onto Aphmau. I landed straight over her nose to nose...

=============================================================================

Soo.... how'd ya like it, I'm soo sorry for it being so short, but I'm just about to head out the door for school....UGH! but I promise to post tonight, maybe even a bit longer then usual?!?! *wink wink* But follow and vote, if you wanna see more!! Bye my Sweets<3