Ch.5 A Friend

=Aphmau's P.O.V.=

I slowly open my eyes to a place of some sort, that I'm totally not familiar with I automatically start to panic before someone's arms come and hold me down, trying to calm me....

But, lemme just say their hands were so soft, I wonder what kind of lotion they use. BUT NOT THE POINT! I look up to see a girl around my age with buring red hair, and ocean blue eyes, soft pale angel like skin that seems not to be affected by the sun's harsh rays.

"Hey!....HEY! You have to calm down before you hurt yourself....again." She demanded in a mature tone.

"W-Who are you! And where am I?" I yelled, giving her an unwelcomed stare

"My name is Cadenza, and your in village Meteli, how about you?" She asked prompting me to say something about myself as she offered her hand to me.

"Uhhh...my name?....Aphmau, and I don't  really prefer to talk about my old village"  I say as I painfully forget the memories rushing to my mind. I grabbed her hand using it to pulling myself up.

She then turns her direction "HEY! HER NAME IS APHMAU!" She says yelling back to that offaly nice looking boy ....Ummm I mean boy, just a normal boy. 

 He had locks of light caramel, fluffy hair that fell soft in front of his field of vision.  As well as a pair of baby blue eyes that you could just barely see. He had a young fit figure that was leaned up against the wall, arms folded a reserved manner scanning your entire complexion from top to    bottom as you stood slightly behind Cadenza. 

I look over Cadenzas shoulder to see him looking right at me, I fix my hair that hung in front of my face trying to take this matter a little bit more serious.  We both make eye contact before quickly looking away blushing. He then walks off to an other room knowing that he should leave you two be.

I think Cadenza saw us because as soon as she saw me blush she nudges my shoulder jokingly "And that would be my brother.... Laurence." she then yells towards the room Laurence ran off to. "Laurence! Do you seriously have to play with every girls emotions!" She yells laughing trying to cause some unwanted embarrassment between us.

"CADENZA! I DO NOT!!" He yells from the other room sounding embarrassed, exactly what Cadenza hoped for.

I look at her giggling, as her giggle soon turns to a laugh. She turns to me with her eyes tightly closed from her beaming expression. I don't know why but I also began to break out laughing. It was a nice feeling to finally laugh and smile again. I may not know too much about Cadenza but I have a feeling that we'll both be alright.

Laurence then walks in on are random laugh attack! He looked so confused as he shook his head with disappointment

=Laurence's P.O.V.=

What in hell did I just walk into...I think Aphmau and Cadenza are getting along a bit too well... I just hope they weren't laughing about me.

I headed outside in my guarding uniform, I was walking to my station until I realized that I have 15 minutes till my shift actually begins. So I decided to head in the direction of the big oak tree.

================================================================

So yes I know I posted a bit late, I have reasons like.... I had my friend over and we WERE studying for a test on Monday on the... WAR OF 1812!!! ...yay... so I kind of forgot, but at least it's something!!! Bye my Sweets <3

*Edited