' Please come outside '

I dropped my phone on my bed and slowly made my way to the front door. Looking outside the peep hole, Harry stood there with his hands in his pockets, taking in his surroundings.

I tried to clear my mind as I opened the door, Harry looking up at my with wide eyes.

He looked at me like he didn't expect me to come to the door, which i honestly shouldn't have done.

"I'm so sorry Jessamine. Honest to god I really am." He said with full emotion.

When I looked at the ground and didn't reply, he continued.

"I just made a huge mistake and I don't even know why I did it." He said, throwing his hands up slightly.

"Do you realize how dumb I feel right now?" oh god here comes the tears again.

"You're not dumb, I'm the one who looks like a complete fucking dickhead right now."

I nodded my head at his last choice of words.

"I know you probably lost every ounce of trust you had in me, but I'm begging you to give me another chance." He whined.

"Please Jessamine" He whimpered, I looked up to meet his eyes, which were full of tears. Never in a million years would I think Harry had this much emotion.

"I'll never do it again, I swear. What I did was completely fucking wrong and I know I don't deserve you. At all."

"That's not true." I shook my head.

"Yes it is!" He said loudly. "I just screwed up the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I'm absolutely terrified."

"And how do you think I feel? You were the only one who makes me feel safe anymore! Every fucking time I turn around, something else goes wrong!" I yelled at him, his eyes go wide as I basically break down right in front of him.

I bury my face in my hands as he slowly comes up to me, pulling me into his chest. The only sound to be heard is me crying.

His hand attempts to comfort me as it rubs up and down my back gently.

"You're safe with me, you know that." His low voice comforts me, even after all he's done.

For some reason I found the will power to wrap my arms around his torso, I could feel his muscles tighten slightly at my actions, but then untense quickly.

He held me tight as he lowly questioned me. "Please do me a favor."

I stayed quiet, waiting for what his request was.

"Dont let me go." He begged. "Ever."

It was nearly impossible to get rid of him. He was a big part of my life now.

"I won't, as long as you do the same."

He pulled back slightly to examine my face.

"So are we still together?" He questioned.

"Give me a few days." I replied back, surprised that he didn't argue with my decision.

His face dropped slightly. "I can wait."

I can't believe how close you can get to someone in such a short amount of time, but it feels like I've known him forever.

"I'll let you get some sleep then." He said quietly.

"Okay." I nodded, not wanting to let him go.

"See you tomorrow." He said, kissing my head and walking to his car.

We both know that I won't get any sleep tonight.

The question is, has he officially changed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do you guys think Harry has officially changed?

anyway, i want to clear up something with you guys who follow my IG @twerkinstyles

3 of us own that account so not everything that is posted is from me

we all have separate twitter accounts, mine is @ashtonstryhard so please don't bother them on their twitter accounts about me updating

Thank you guys <3

AND THE BIGGEST THANK YOU IS FOR GETTING OVER 6 MILLION READS ON THIS STORY AND BEING IN THE TOP 3 FOR BOTH TEEN FICTION AND FAN FICTION

IT'S UNREAL FOR ME BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO SWEET AND I LOVE YOU