Chapter 31

Here is the next chapter! LOL I know I said I was done, but this is basically the epilogue, but I decided to make it another chapter (: Tell me what you think please!! And I am SO happy that it's in the 400's now.... HOW ABOUT THE 300's??!!! Haha well... enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31~ One Year Later

I pulled on the maroon dress, feeling its silk glide up my legs. The dress was fairly short, just above my knees, and was a plain, strapless kneckline with a cut-out back. I wore my usual necklace and charm bracelet, adding some dangling pearl earings. I pulled my hair up in an elegant twist, letting a few strands frame my face neatly. I added some mascara and golden eyeshadow to my heart-shaped face, and put on a touch of lipgloss. Looking in the mirror, I saw a completely different girl than the one I was before all this happened.

I had obviously grown a bit, in every direction, definetly to a point where I was filling up the dress, but not fat wise. My tattoo didn't turn into real wings as often, and today it was clearly visible with the cut-out back. My heels were plain black ones, classic and beautiful. I looked older, more grown up, but I was still the girl who was the life of the party and allways had fun at the heart. I just had to rearrange my priorities after a bit.

My golden clutch beeped, indicating a new text message. I reached in and pulled it out, smiling at the message.

Hey babe! Can't wait to see you in the aisle :) Love, L

It was Lucas, my soon to be husband. Of course, he was a secret that I liked to keep to myself. I guess I was a bad girl right now. But I loved him.

Hey Luke! Wear my favorite smile <3 Love, A

I put my phone away, taking one last glance in the mirror, before grabbing my purse and rushing out of my apartment and into the sunny summer day.

Today was June 15th, the day I was becoming Queen of the Sun Lands. I was extremely excited! Although, I dreaded telling Natalia and Rhea that we for sure wouldn't be sharing a room since Lucas may move in, but I'm sure they could deal. I mean, Natalia had recently gotten in touch with Ryan, and they were going strong. I even heard from a little bird that they were soul mates!

I hopped in my car and drove to the field where the coronation would be held. A large gazebo, band, rows of chairs, and buffet table had been set up. All in all, with the flowers and so many smiling faces, it was perfect.

I just couldn't wait to be with Lucas again!

I walked up to my seat in the front, between Natalia and Rhea.

The music started playing softly and everyone quieted down as Madame Laurence started reading about our duties as the Queens and boring stuff like that. I could feel that Rhea was annoyed and Natalia was scared and anxious.

With my wings had come the power to feel emotion. And a few near-death experiences, but that's okay.

When it was our turn to each say our lines, Natalia wen first,

"I promise to do what is best for the Moon Lands, and protect them to the best of my ability." she said in a shakey voice.

I said the same thing after, but with a confident and joyfull voice, and about the Sun Lands of course.

Rhea hesitated before saying the same, but under her breath I heard her mumble,

"Or not."

But I shrugged it off and smiled at the clapping hands and whoops and hollars. These were now my people.

After having a short social time I rushed back to my apartment to get ready for the wedding, which was in an hour!

I pulled on another dress, thiis time a floor length flowy one, that had a deep v-neck and beaded waistline. I grabbed my white clutch and transerferred the things from my gold one to that one, checked my makeup and hair, and then went out to the limo that was already waiting.

The man sped to the church where I was getting married, in the courtyard.

I was so nervous and excited. In no more than an hour Lucas and I would belong to each other. I had never gotten rid of that picture we had taken of each other, and it was even still on my bedside. Ever since we first met, I had already fallen deeply in love with him, and happily the same for me. So here we were, a year later, getting married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up the aisle with the biggest smile on my face, staring into the pure eyes of Lucas. Once I had taken his hand, the world suddenly stopped spinning and I felt completely whole and happy, for once in my life. I knew he would protect me with his life, although I would do the same for him.

We were soul mates.

As the minister finished whatever it was he was saying, we each said "I Do." clear as day and kissed.

Every time we kissed, everything disappeared, especially when he traced my tattoo. Even though it was invisble through the white fabric, his fingers outlined the tattoo lightly as we kissed, and pulled apart with a big smile.

The minister smiled at us, said congratulations, and we were dismissed, brought into a crowd that was our family.

My parents were proud, and so were Lucas'. It was perfect, a fairy tale wedding. Well, almost, but it was good enough for me.

After two hours of socializing and eating little we rushed back to the apartment where I changed and we went out to eat as a celebration, getting a big milkshake to share and french fries.

It felt great to be loved.

That night, I fell asleep in his arms, without a worry in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? It was really the epilogue, almost. There will be one more part either later today or tomorrow! AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!! WATTY AWARDS IN THE 300'S PLEEEEASSEE!!! So yeah.... you like??

~AE