Perrie's pregnancy- a Zerrie Fanfic

Perrie's POV

"So how does it feel to be called the female One Direction?" The announcer asked with a smile. His smile was fake and that I was certain of. Who could have a smile that big at nine in the morning? Then again who is even awake at nine a.m. on a saterday morning. I shook my head the messy high bun on my head kept my shiny blonde hair in place. Who even thought of even having a radio interveiw this early because I had a few choice words to say to them. I had gotten to Jade and my flat at 11 pm after our Little Mix concert it was tiering but very exciting. And the rest of the night I had stayed up talking to Zayn. Something I didn't get to do very often since he went on tour in America. So I had baraly gotten any sleep which left me tired and cranky. But my band mates some how were energetic and awake.My train of thought was cut off to hear Jade respond quickly.

"It is amazing to be connected to alone Direction considering how big they are now around the world." Then Leigh-Ann added quickly.

"The love we get and....." I didn't hear the rest as I felt an uneasy feeling enter my stomach. Without even a seconds notice I bolted out of my stool next to my band mates, through open the door and for the fourth time today sprinted towards the restrooms. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care to see whose they were for I needed to get the toliet or vomit would be all over the floor. My stomacher lurched one last time before I was kneeling beside the toliet throughing up the last bits of breakfest that I hadn't vomited the last couple times. I felt a hand rub my back as I started to dry heave.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good." Jessy voice thick with concern asked me.

"I am fine," I moan as I flush the toliet and shakingly get up. I walk out of the cubical feeling like I any second I was going to pass out.

"You don't look so good, " she whispers in my ear as I take a look at myself in the mirror. What I see nearly takes my breath away. I look deathly plash and beads of sweat are appearing on my forehead. Hair is sticking out of my bun and I am sagged over looking like one gust of wind could blow me over.

"I am fine we need to get back," I say as I walk out of the restroom but before I am fully out the door Jessy grabs my arm and drags me back in so I am facing her.

"You are not fine, " she whispers concern clouding her eye and voice," you are anything but fine. You look awful! And the interview only has a couple minutes left so just go wait in the car." I nod in defeat I am to weak to argue. As I slowly make my way towards the exit sign near the door I think to myself. What is wrong with me?