chapter 18

$$Sam$$
The party now just ended. I was in my bedroom Getting ready for bed when my grandma walked in."Sweetie I was wondering if you ever wanted to be a big kid like Rebeka?" she asked looking down at me. I sat down on my bed thinking for a moment. Did I want to be a big kid like aunty beka? I mean I have been a little girl for a while now. I have always felt left out since they would leave me saying I'm to young. Would I still be my daddy's Angel if I where?" I have always wanted to be a big kid grandma. But I'm stuck at this age so I can't really do anything about it. Why do you ask?" I said looking up at her after a moment of thought." I can make you a big kid sweetie. You could Go to school with Rebeka to." she stated bending bown to my size.

My jaw dropped to the ground hearing this. I have dreamed about being a big kid but I shot it down when I thought about it." Really?!" I said shocked. Nodding she pulled a little bottle out and have it to me."All you have to do is drink this and you will be a big kid." she said giving me the vile. Looking at it I saw it was a red color. Probably blood since I'm a vampire." All I have to do is drink this?" I questioned pulling the top off. Nodding I sighed at put the bottle to my mouth.I mean what's the worse it could do. With that I drink the potion. Next thing I know I'm in a whole bunch of pain.

$$Ester$$

It hurt to see Samantha in pain,but this has to be done in order to complete my plan. In a flash Klaus was next to me picking up his daughter."Mother! What happened?!" he exclaimed while Samantha withered in his arms." you will see soon son. Put her in your room for now." I exclaimed while standing. Nodding he did as I said.