chapter 1

$$Elijah p.o.v$$
It has been 8 months and Nik still refuses to see Sam. She has grown in the past eight months she has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Looks just like Eleanor and Nik." Brother you have to at least hold her. Thats all I ask of you." I tried to convince" Fine only one time but thats just to get you guys to stop bugging me about that thing." He stressed out."Thank you Nik." I said going into my room to get Sam.

@@Klaus p.o.v@@
Today im holding Samantha. I guess the only reason I dislike her is because she looks so much like Eleanor it hurts. My door opened to see Elijah hold a little girl in his arms. She was beautiful just like her mom. She was looking up at Lijah with a smile. My stomach dropped a little seeing this."Here you go brother just be careful see gets cranky if you hold her wrong." He said my stomach dropped more knowing my brother knows more about her then I do. I looked down to see these gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me with so much curiosity and love. Then I noticed this is my first time holding her ever. I smiled softly when she smiled. She suddenly looked at Elijah with grabby hands"Alright brother i'll take her off of you ok." He said grabbing her out of my arms. Then she did something that broke my heart "Da." She said excitedly he quickly looked down at her" what sweetie?" He asked quickly. What she said would have made me fall if i wasnt sitting down already "Da Da!Da Da!" She yelled. He looked up at me with a pity look but all i could do was look at her with surrow. Noticing i am the reason MY own daughter thinks my older brother was her dad. He knew more about her then i did. For heaven sakes I probably wouldn't have heard that if it wasn't the fact this was my first time holding her."no sweetie thats dada im lijah." He said quietly,but all she did was look at me and shoke her head a pointed at him saying "dada" again. He sighed and looked at me for help. But I already left the room and went to the kitchen to see everyone in there already."Niklaus whats wrong." Beka asked seeing as i was almost about to cry. "Im so stupid."i yelled in frustration "why sweetie?"my mother asked."Samantha said her first words today." As soon as i said that everyone's face lit up."wait why is that a bad thing?" Kol asked."Her first words were DaDa." They all looked confused "to you-" kol said but I interrupted "no to Elijah my own daughter said DaDa to my brother cause i haven't been in her life." I sighed. Mikeal looked at me an scoffed." That's your own bloody fault. You wouldn't man up and be a father. You just want to being the coward you are." I want to defend my self when Elijah walked in."Dada?" A little Sam said. We look to the door to see Elijah holding Samantha in his arms but she was looking at me with her arms out saying something that me hate the past eight months. And want to make up for. I promised my self at that time i will do everything in my will to love her with all the love i can give."DaDa" she said smiling up at me.