"Aw don't worry Adam, it's almost bedtime," Ty chuckled.

"I'm not a kid," Adam mumbled in protest. "I don't have a 'bedtime'." But of course, he was betrayed with a yawn, making Ty smile. "... I stand corrected," Adam slowly grumbled. Ty chuckled and pet the top of Adam's head, making the human duck a little.

"Aw-haw, come on Adam," Ty teased, gently prodding his tiny friend's middle. Adam squeaked and stumbled back, dazed for a moment before pouncing on the inquiring finger, tackling it like another person. Ty giggled and lifted his hand up, peering closely at the tiny life in his hands to see that Adam was now snuggling his index finger, eyes closed and resting his cheek on the skin-covered surface. The giant smiled and sat back in his seat, cuddling his precious friend to his chest and murring softly.

"So you wanna eat a little something before you fall asleep on me?" Ty murmured. Adam stirred, moving his head to rest his cheek against the gentle giant's thorax.

"Yeah sure," he grunted in a disinterested tone, but Ty knew he was hungry. He chuckled and procured an apple from the small bushel on the table, which Adam hadn't noticed until he was being offered one. He grabbed it without hesitation and bit into it hungrily, feasting eagerly as he gradually gnawed down to the core of the fruit.

"So where's Ian?" Adam asked curiously after a while, continuing to munch on his apple core to make sure he had eaten as much of the apple as possible. Ty watched every moment, making sure his friend was satisfied and full before he answered.

"He had to take care of something at home," was all he said before throwing the small apple core away and carrying Adam to the bedroom, while the tiny human snuggled his friend's chest sleepily and curled up in an upright fetal position, not questioning the vague reply. Ty carried the tiny human to his makeshift bed and looked down, letting out a rumbling purr at the adorable sight. Adam smiled as he heard and felt this, shifting to nestle more against the towering wall of fabric that resembled the giant's chest.

"You're so warm," Adam sighed peacefully. Ty chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed and gently stroking the tiny human's soft fluffy brown hair.

"Thanks?" He replied, smiling. Adam yawned sleepily and nuzzled him, his eyes closed as he gently kneaded the wall of fabric he was curled up against. "Do you wanna sleep in your bed or...?" Ty started asking, only to trail off with a blush as Adam looked up and glowered at him. "Heheh, I'll take that as a yes," he nervously chuckled. He settled Adam down in the small pool of fabric that resembled the human's bed, and tucked him in to Adam's protest.

"I'm not a child," he complained again once he was nestled under his covers.

"Nope, you sure act like one," Ty teased.

"Hey! So do you!" The giant chuckled as he got in bed, not bothering to change since his closet was a little limited. All giants, in fact, were a little tight on supplies, seeing it had only been a month since they had first appeared. Houses and stores were actually rare for giants, as most had settled for caves and such until construction was finished, but Ty didn't tell Adam that. He also didn't mention how his budget was a little tight too, food actually being limited. But he didn't want his human friend to worry. He had gone through enough.

He laid down and stole a glance over at Adam, smiling softly when he saw that the little creature was curled up on his side, dozing off.... But was it really right to call a human a creature though? Sure, they were now weak and helpless and fragile, but they were so much like giants. Most didn't call it cannibalism,but Ty certainly did.

He bit his lower lip and sighed, turning over to lay on his side so he could keep an eye on Adam, watching the tiny human for a while. He found he couldn't sleep-- he hadn't gotten any for the past month. He didn't know if giants even needed sleep, but he still felt energized with or without it. Which was actually good, because it meant he could still protect Adam and help his friend get the sleep he deserved.