"Aw, damn. You throw the best parties. But on the bright side, I'll be back in London soon. I'll stop by your part of London,"Harry says.

"Great, I'll make sure to throw a party just for you, keeping it low so many people won't be there and fans won't find out,"Justin says.

"I'd like that. Maybe we can even take a lads trip, you and me. Wait, you, me and you should bring your neighbor!"Harry exclaims cutely.

"That's a great idea! Zayn, wouldn't you love that?"Justin says, looking at me with a smirk.

I see Harry smiling at me in his screen and I nod before it hits me.

"I'm gonna meet Harry Styles. Fuck,"I say, before everything goes black.

-------

Justin's pov.

I hear Zayn's body plummet onto the floor and immediately toss my phone to the side and go pick him up.

I lay him on the couch and pick up my phone from where it luckily landed on the cushion.

"What happened?"Harry asks, always being one to worry.

I start to laugh. "He passed out,"I manage to say through laughter.

"Oh god, I shouldn't have said that out loud, I should've made plans and we could have surprised him."

"That would have been worse. Imagine being in public and him passing out and falling onto the cement,"I say, my lips twitching up as I imagine it.

"True. He's adorable,"Harry coos.

"Don't you say that about all your fans?"I shoot back.

"Yes, but sometimes some fans do overwhelm me with how... dedicated they are. Zayn seems like the cute dedicated fan,"Harry explains.

"Cute and in the Harry Styles closet."I say.

"Is he.. you know.. more than your neigbor?"Harry asks.

I begin to blush. "Well, as soon as I saw him.. I got hit with a wave of lust.. but there is also jealousy that I have when I see him with Gigi, I think I may have a small crush,"I finish.

"Gigi?"Harry questions.

"His girlfriend,"I clarify.

"So he's straight? Or bi, pan, etcetera? Harry asks.

"He thinks he's straight. I'm sure he's just confused. I mean, he seems so I experienced and pure-"I'm cut off by Harry.

"No wonder you're after him,"Harry muses.

"Shush. But yeah, I feel like Gigi just came and claimed his innocence, and I.. I want him to be mine. He may think he's straight, but he's not. I turned him on!"I say proudly.

"Of course you did,"Harry says.

We talk for a bit more, and soon, end the call.

Zayn wakes up soon after.

"Did I really pass out? Oh god,"he says, embarrassed.

"How big of a Harry fan are you?"I ask.

He looks at me for a while, before sighing and taking me up to his room. I smirk and let out a chuckle, making Zayn look back at me and smacking my arm when realizing what I was thinking.

We actually walk past his room, into the one next door.

It has a bed, and many posters, along with all of Harry's vinyl albums, which are two so far, hung on the wall.

Harry's two albums as cd's are also in a neat stand on the desk, all deluxe I noticed.

I walk to the closet and open it to find many Harry shirts, almost all of the shirts in his merch website.

I notice a Harry Styles doll, and so many memorabilia, that I smile.

"And you say you're straight,"I tease.

"Straight guys can listen to guys and have music merch too,"he argues.

"I know, I was kidding. Now you should get dressed."I say

"For what?"he asks.

"We, my dear Zaynie, are going to explore,"I say.

"By the way, I had already asked your parents, which is also why I came here,"I said, smirking.

"Ugh, fuck you,"Zayn says, walking out of his Harry room and going to change in his other room.

I wait downstairs and he walks out in jeans and a flannel over a shirt with a tribal like design. (In pic on top/side)

"Where are we going?"he says, trying to seem bored but I catch a glint of curiosity.

"We are going to..."

Cliffhanger! Haha I'm so late on an update that I shouldn't even do are cliffhanger, but I want excitement for the next chapter.

Guys, we have raised this book so well! 3. Something k reads! I'm so proud.

I will update more often because summer vacation is coming.

Please comment and vote! I love to read your funny af comments!

-nay.