this can't be real, is it

~recap~

.... there stood....

~recap ova~

I was I shook. My BEST FUCKING BROTHER HERE!!!! I'm sure y'all heard of MINDLESS BEHAVIOR, right? Well, Roc Royal, he's my brother. I got out and locked my car and ran to him. He ran to me.

me: ROOOOOOOCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Roc: ssssiiiiiissssssyyyyyy!!!!

We hugged for a couple more seconds and let go smiling. I missed my bro. We'er twins! it's been while since he's been at home.

Roc: what's up with ya

me: u in here with ur sister

Roc: she havin all tha fun

me: and u taking all tha pictures

Roc: c u da prettiest one

me: never met no bro like u.

We both lauhged and I said hey to the rest of tha group. Princetøn stared my up and down and smiled. I very unconferable. Roc must have felt it and gave prince a look.

me: okay now that that's over woth let's get inside

Roc: think tht a good idea. can't be late. we get out early, right

me: yeah, why

Roc: I just want to see mommie and daddy again

isat thereand shook my head. Lawd, my twin has lost his damn mind. God, forgive me. As wewalked into class, we got stares. roc and I looked at each other. was thinking the same thing. we all looked at each other an said, "we got them girls talkin bout." we laughed and took our sets in the back.

Roc's pov

So, I'm sitting in the back of the class with my twin rollin. It's me Diggy, my twin, then prod, ray, and prince. Diggy and Maiah over here roastin on the teacher and other people it the class.

Maiah: oooo, man that teacher got a whitch nose man. bit it look like if she lie, its gone grow.

She had me rollin. I had tears in my eyes. Diggy fell out his chair laughin. Knowing my twin, she was gonna say something.

Maiah: *laughing* look at ya. you dang FOH! fallin out his chair and thangs.

Diggy: *laughing* shut up, Maiah

me: y'all need tah stop. your killing me *laughing*

Maiah: yeah, stop Diggy, your killing my twin.

He gave her a look and shook his head. The teacher turned around and we shut up like that. I seen Ray trying to hold in his laugh and Prince looking down trying not to laugh.

Teacher: is there a problem?

Before Maiah can say something smart, I looked at her and the bell rung. (BTW: they were in 7th period) She smiled and nodded. But, as soon as I left the class, Maiah said something.

Maiah: yes there is

Teacher: and that is ( crossing her arms)

Maiah: Why is your nose so dang long? Your gonna poke someones eye out.

I fell to the floor rollin. I got up and walked to her car. she finally came out laughing. I shook my head. THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!