the talk

~Maiahs pov~

after talking to chres, I went into my room and layed on my bed and ended up dozing off. I begain to dream..........

~Maiah' dream~

'ughhhhhhhh prince harder' I screamed as I pulled on princeton's hair.'Dang ma, you tight a'f, baby' 'then loosen me up daddy, he begain to thrust faster and faster. I closed my eyes and moaned his name louder as he kissed my neck. I rolled my hips with his ad felt as my climax was coming. He pulled out and placed me on his lap. 'are you gonna ride for papi?' I smiled and slowly slid down on It.( BTW: I recommand you to play 'body party.' It really sets the mood.) I moaned at how warm he is. I guess the turned him on because he held onto my waist and rolled his hips with mine. I sped up just a little and already had this nigga moaning my name. I put my hands on his chest and leaned my head to the side and watched his faces change every time I pick up speed. I started to go faster and bounced up and down.'F^ck mami' I leaned down and whispered in his ear, 'u gonna c#m for mami, papi?' With no hesitation he did. I hadn't do It yet So I kept going until I reached my climax. after 20 more minutes I relased. he flipped us over and threw one leg over his shoulder.'you ready, mami?' 'mmm yes papi' he thrust inside of me. ' uugh fuck prince' 'you like that, huh, babygirl' 'mmm y-yes papi' he pulled out and smashed back inside of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. he went deeper and harder.' can you do papi a favor?' y-yes' he whispered in my neck'wake up, babygirl, wake up' he went hard,fast, and deep. I let out a scream as my vision went blurry.

~Dream over ~

I woke up in a cold sweat. Aww Shit!!!!!! did I Like really have an other dream....... about .......this nigga......FUCKING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I looked at the clock and It was 4:14 in the morning. Damn, what time did I go to sleep???? I guess I'll just get ready for our flight. I got in the shower and washed my hair. after i got out, i walked back to my room and got dressed.

-White cami

-black shorts

-black and white plad(sp) button down shirt open

- black and white Vans

I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, put on a little make-up, and flat-ironed my hair and curle my bangs. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and heard chres on the phone.

~phone convo ~

Chres: yeah prince she had a dream about you and her together in bed.

prince: damn bro the things I would do to ur sister

(BTW: this was on speaker)

Chres: Ayee, calm all that down!!!!!  that's my sister nigga

prince: I know But have u seen her

Chres: well don't u feel like a dumb ass I don't look at my sister like that!!!!

prince: man whatever But what time do we leave for our flight?

Chres: 6:00 on the dot because our flight leaves at 6:30

prince: damn why So early? what time is It now?

Chres: time for you to get a whatch

I giggled a little not to loud to where he could hear me.

prince: haha very funny no like frfr what time is It?

Chres: 4:30

prince: ight peace

Chres: yeah bye nigga

prince: nigga what you--

~end of convo ~

I walked in the kitchen smiling. smh this nigga right here. Sometimes I wonder how the hell is he the oldest.

Chres: gurl y u smiling

me: because your a dumbass

Chres: what you mean

me: I over heard your little phone convo

Chres: well that wasn't meant for you to hear.

me: yeah whatever

I look him up and down. this nigga tried to match with me.

he had on a white V-neck with a black button down shirt open and black skinnies and some black and white addidas. But the only thing different is I had a silver chain and he had a gold chain.

me: So, you trynna copy my style now

Chres: man whatever u ready

me: yeah

Chres: who's car? not mine 

me: not mine

both: limo, ight coo, nigga, I'm not your nigga, ugh

me: let's just go damnit

I grabbed everything, wrote mom and dad a note, and left