Dang still Princeton's Pov

A/n: Damn prince, you talk too much.

prince: well Dang, my bad, I'm not the one writting the storie, you Are.

Me: yeah, yeah, whatever.

on with the storie.

-----------'---------,--------'--------,--------'-------,-------'--------,-------'-------,-------'-----.-'------,-------'-------,-----

Princeton's P.O.V

yes, i finally got my girl.it took me a while but it was worth it. this is my baby. My babygirl. I looked at her and she smiled. i pecked her lips and held her tight in my arms.

me: maiah, baby i promise that i would never hurt you. i would never cheat on you, lie to you. i love you too much to do that to you.

Maiah:... Jac, idk what to say.

me: i love you. I cant see myself without you. you dont know how long i liked you.

Maiah: how long have you liked me?

Me: since we first met when we first started MB

Maiah: damn, why didnt you tell me. i possibly would've givin you a chance.

Me: well, i had just met you. like when i first met you, better yet, when i first saw you, u were my angle.

Maiah: aww, babe, i love you too. but i have a question

Me: im listening.

Maiah: why do i have so many dreams about you and me together.

i smirked.

Me: together doing what? ( knowing what she was dreaming about)

Maiah: i dont want to say it but they were wet dreams.

i chuckled and kissed her cheek. Awww, my baby be dreaming about me. i feel so speciel. But i have them to so i cant say anything at all. we landed in london. oh how much i love it out here.. i can shop out here. like for my boots and scarfs. i have a feeling Maiah is gonna love it out here. but this is where our first show is. we all grabbed our bags and walked to the tour bus. Maiah went in first, i walked in behind her. i wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. i loved doing this. and i hope im not dreaming this time. the last dream was so real. i let her go and went to the sit down on the couch. Maiah walked passed and gave me a stank face. i bit my lip and pulled her onto my lap causing our lips to smash together. she pulled away and blushed.

Maiah: aye papi, dont start something you cant finish

Damn, she is such a tease. that's why i love her