fun with my prince chraming

So, we get to his house and and chill. We play some video games. Princeton and I had made a bet on Call Duty Black Ops. Of he won, i had to do wat eva he wanted me to do. Now, if i won, he would have to do a dance to lost without you by Robin Thicke. We shook on it. And guess what..... I won! DAT Y I BALL SO HARD, #YEABUDDIE!!!

me: start dancin buddie

prince: ok

the song plays and he started dancing. I was lost when he started grinding. My mouth dropped. He lift up his shirt and started rolling his hips. I took off my jacket and set on the back of the chair. He pulled me up to dance with him. We slow danced. He did a dip and brought me up to a kiss. He turned the kiss into a make-out session. His lips were so soft and smooth, oh god. He picked me up without breaking the kiss and took me to his room. He layed me on his bed and got on top of me. He started kissing all over my neck.

me: stop

prince: why whats wrong

i just looked at him and he caught on.

prince: dont worry. it'll be mine too

me: ok

prince: i'll take it slow

me: ok

princeton started kissing me plzing for a entrance. I let him and him entered. He licked all down from my neck and stopped at my chest. He looked at me. I nodded. He took my shirt off and i took his shirt off. He rubed on my chest and started up kissing me, again. He kissed a trail all down to my... area. he stopped and look at me. I nodded. he pulled my pants off and just looked.

prince: Whoa

me: what, what wrong

prince: nunin... just... wow

me: I guess u like wat u see

prince: yes, very much

I kissed him and slipped my tounge in his mouth. He grunted and I flipped us. So that he was on top of me. He can hit this anytime.

~end pov~

~prince pov~

God, she don't kno how much I love her. I just hope I'm the right one for her. She moaned and kissed me. I kissed back slipping my tounge in her mouth playing tounge war in her mouth. I slightly bit her tounge and sucked on it. she moaned and got turned on. So she took my pants off and my underwear. I got a condom and rulled in to Mr. Frenando( I think that how u spell it, lol).

me: are u ready

maiah: yes

me: okay

I kissed on her neck and slowly entered her she moaned and sucked on my neck. I moaned and she flipped us. she slowly started to ride me and staryed going faster. I let pleasuree take over me and held onto her waist and bounced her up and down. skin slapping skin.

me: fuck

She put my hands on her boobs and I massaged( hopefully tht how u spell tht. lol) softly. I fipped us and now tht I'm ontop, I went alittle faster and harder. each nd every thrust we share, it's the freakin best. I threw one leg over my shoulder and licked from her area to the end of her thigh. she moaned in pure pleasure.

maiah: fuck, jacob! Don't stop.

I stopped.

me: how did u know my real name.

maiah: I just know

she was lookin past me. The sign on my door. Oh.

me: oh

I started up again flipping us So that she is on top. she started going slow riding the bus and picked up speed. she put my hands on her breast and rolled them. she was turned on I can tell. I held on to her hips bouncing her up and down. skin slapping skin. I flipped us and threw her leg over my shoulder and I trust deeper and deeper. she moaned out my name louder and louder. she cam and I went faster rocking us back and forward. I collasped on of her to gain enough power to pull out of her. I removed the disposed condom and wrapped my arm around her as she slep on my chest. I whispered in her ear, good nite, love

maiah: good nite, prince

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~hope ya'll liked dis here storie~