Or Nahh ( Prince pov *again*)

Princetøn's pov

I after she was done singing, I picked her up nd carried her to our room and layed her down.

Maiah: Babe what you doin we didn't finish the game

Prince: let's play our own game

Maiah: ok so how Does It go

Prince: I have to I've u the most pleasure nd make u climax at least 15 times or more.

Maiah: ok I'm down

I smiled nd started to kiss her neck. she moved a lil so I have more access to her neck. I swear this feels like another real But yet wet dream about me nd Maiah together. But It feels way to real. I pulled off her shirt nd kissed between her breast. I heard a soft moan come out. I grined nd kissed down to her pants button. I looked up at her while rubbing her ' kitty' through her pants. she arched her back. I unbutton her pants nd pulled them off. I got up, bit my lip nd looked at what I was dealin with.

Prince: Beautiful

She blushed nd covered her face. I walked towards her nd removed her hands.

Prince: Babygirl don't u ever cover that beautiful face of yours. Understand?

she nodded. I kissed on her lips softly nd got up. I started to take my clothes off. I looked at Maiah nd seen her expression. what is she lookin at? I followed where her eyes led. I looked down nd looked at her. she looked at me with a nervuos look. This is nice. she's a virgin.