Chapter 3: Rejecting the Alpha King...

Start from the beginning

"All done..." Catalina shook the dust off of her hands as she looked over at Mrs. Wood.

"Great dear, now just wait and see until they try to come in." smiling towards Catalina Mrs. Wood patted her shoulder as she made her way towards the window.

"How many are there?" standing next to Mrs. Wood.

The woman peeked through the heavy curtains surveying the open area in front of the Inn. "There is a good five wolves on this side. But they are not making any attempt to come in."

Catalina glanced around noticing them then walked over to the other side of the waiting area. Peeking through the curtains she sees non other than him..."He's here..." whispering and as she stared out he slowly turned around meeting her eyes.

His eyes turned pitch black. His anger was resurfacing and he knew Blaze was trying to take control. "There she is...our Queen. Get her, now." Blaze growls to Kaden .

"I will." responding back he stalks over to the entrance of the Inn then stops.

"Catalina! Get out here...NOW!" shouting.

Inside Catalina continued to stare out at him. A part of her wanted to go outside and try to reason with him. But she knew he wouldn't listen to a word she had to say. He didn't back at the castle...

"Please, let me go back. I don't belong here...I need to go back to the States." she had pleaded once they had arrived at his castle. After he had carried her all the way there he had ascended to his quarters laying her down on his bed. 

He was still naked but it didn't bother him. He was King and he belonged to her as much as she him.

Hovering over her he set himself in between her legs using his knee to separate them. Staring down at her he took notice of her. Her long black hair that curled at the bottom fanned on top of his silk sheets as her petite frame squirmed under his large muscular one. 

"Get off of me." continuing her protests. Putting her hands on his very heavy tattooed bare chest she tried pushing him off. 

Kaden smirked at his feisty Mate and in one quick swift he snatched both her wrists with one hand putting them above her head.

"Never push me away Mate. You now belong to me." lowering his head he brushed his nose on her jawline all the way down to her collarbone smelling her sweet scent...coconut...and where he would mark her.

"I don't belong to you..." raising her voice and without thinking she blurts out. "...I'm engaged to another man."

Kaden stiffened hearing what his Mate had just revealed. With a booming growl he wrapped his hand around her throat, his claws extracting digging into her skin.

"YOU BELONG TO ME! I WILL KILL ANY MAN THAT TOUCHES YOU!" shouting as he squeezed Catalina's wind pipe. 

Catalina's eyes widened trying to catch her breath. Wrapping her small hands around his wrist she tried prying it off but he was too strong. Tears rolled down her eyes, her body thrashing from under him. She felt she was going to loose consciousness.

With pitch black eyes Blaze watched his Mate stop struggling. He remained stoic and before her eyes closed he leaned down and whispered. "If you ever leave me, not only am I going to punish your defiance, but I will hunt down and kill any one you hold dear...including your fiance..."

Shaking her head of what her "Mate" had done to her the day before Catalina glared at Kaden. "You can't have me...not willingly...you are a monster and I will never be your Queen." shouting so he could hear her.