ten+

i'm v stressed, i'm gonna be in san antonio vvv late and i want to go early so i can go to urban outfittersssssss.

the pale boy shock in fear, worried on what the man was going to do with him once again. the pain he has been receiving for the past week, has been torture and nothing good coming out of it. begging and begging to stop, nothing will work.

michael hard the door click, making him quickly flick his head over to the door, seeing the psychopath a few feet away from him.

"please l-luke s-stop." michael begged for the hundred time. within seconds, luke quickly slapped michael across the face.

"god you're so annoying." he huffed, "should've picked your other brother instead."

"w-what do you mean by m-my brother?" michael said, almost as a whisper, while softly rubbing his face.

"oh mikey," luke chuckled making the younger boy slowly back away, "a few years ago, i used to go to your house, and i knew your mother; she was a really nice woman. she let me tutor your brother on his studies. i'd help him, and sometimes when he was busy doing something," luke paused and smiled at the memory, "i'd go to your room and see you peacefully asleep. so innocent, and beautiful." he looked over at the lilac haired boy, and softly caressed his cheek, but quickly michael shoved his arm away.

"and blah blah blah, this and that happened," luke started walking around the room, while michael kept looking at him, "but i remember your mother said to pick the very best one." luke smirked, "and you are, the best one." he chuckled evily.

"but why me!" michael cried, "all you're doing is making the people here suffer, and making them go mad!"

another slap came across the pale boys face. "shut up already." luke said, but quickly changed moods right away, "but now that we're alone," the blonde smirked, "you're all mine."

michael couldn't help but you let out a loud scream, but luke covered his mouth making his screams muffle. "sh sh sh sh sh, baby. better be quite." luke chuckled, "don't want anyone else to hear, do ya?" luke didn't let michael answer, all he did was yank his pants off.

tears started to stream down his pale, beautiful face, while luke kept touching him. michael didn't know what to do now. he just didn't move, and nothing to say.

'your mother said to pick the very best one. and you are the best one.', those words kept repeating in his head. why me. why didn't i do anything about it. why haven't i done anything about it. why would she allow this, to happen to me.

and yet i'm in a car, for 4 hours, and watching teen wolf, so i'm okay.
this book needs two more chapters and it's over.
thanks for 1k!